The golden compass

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

The golden compass

Postby silver_wolf454 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:30 pm

Has anyone heard anything about the new movie coming out named "The Golden Compass" being anti-christisain?

My family and I wanted to go see it but then I heard from a friend that told me that it was written by an athiest (sp) that was mocking christianity.

I don't know if that was true and I wanted to ask you guys if it's so. It looks like a cool movie but I din't want to see it if it's so.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"][color="Green"]Banner art by: Shao-Feng-Li[/color][/SIZE]

"I am but mad north-north west. When the wind is southerly....I know a hawk from a handsaw."- Hamlet, Shakespeare's Hamlet

[color="DarkOrchid"] "There's rosemary - that's for remembrance. And there is pansies - that's for thoughts." [/color] -Ophelia, Shakespeare's Hamlet
silver_wolf454

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:41 pm

I believe there's already a thread on this topic.

Ah, yep. Sure is.

http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=45360
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby 12praiseGOD » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:36 pm

yeah, I thaught it looked pretty cool, but my friend got an email, were it said that the authors main purpose in all his films was to kill GOD, so in the end, descreatly, it turns out that GOD ends up dying...so yeah its pretty bad!
[color="Red"]If GOD brings you to it, He will bring you through it.- unknown.[SIZE="3"][color="Magenta"][color="Red"][/color][/color][/SIZE]:angel:[/color]

[color="Lime"][color="Lime"]"GOD isn't sitting far away with a magnifying glass, but HE is an ever present GOD" -unknown :thumb:

-meaning he is with us all the time.[/color][/color]

[color="Magenta"]"If you don't trust your wings, you'll be caught in the mountain."-myself:angel:

meaning- "If you don't trust GOD, you'll be caught in the problem."- myself[/color]

[color="Red"]@)}[/color][color="YellowGreen"]-'-,[/color]

[color="Red"]"The farthest distance between a problem and a solution, is the distance between your knees and the floor."- unknown.[/color]
12praiseGOD

Postby silver_wolf454 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:31 am

Ah thank you guys! ^o^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"][color="Green"]Banner art by: Shao-Feng-Li[/color][/SIZE]

"I am but mad north-north west. When the wind is southerly....I know a hawk from a handsaw."- Hamlet, Shakespeare's Hamlet

[color="DarkOrchid"] "There's rosemary - that's for remembrance. And there is pansies - that's for thoughts." [/color] -Ophelia, Shakespeare's Hamlet
silver_wolf454

Postby Stephen » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:30 am

Locked and moved.
Stephen

Return to General Entertainment