year 2427

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

year 2427

Postby silver_wolf454 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:24 pm

The . Earth, which has overcome several natural disasters, still stands strong. However the most argued disaster which happened in 2320 was not natural. An all out nuclear war between several nations that destroyed 20% of the habitable earth also featured some strange aftermath. Anthropomorphic characters appeared, as a result of the radiation. This was the only group that survived this disaster. They were introduced to society, often to meet resistance from politicians and groups of humans. However in general they were accepted. And to the modern day they are known as citizens. However, recent anthropomorphic politicians, including the most influential one which is the major of one of the world’s largest cities known as Sterlin *modern day New York*., have been reported dead. The military suspects that this is the result of a modern day group of hostile humans. The Agon secret police organization suspects that this is the results of potential corruption backfire. Many opinions, but the reason is unclear. A group of anthropomorphic private investigators have been hired by the military to investigate further into this mess by exploring the major’s private suite at a top of a very high skyscraper. This investigation is covered by the military only without any direct backing from the states. This is where the story will begin.
The rpgers will start as members of this private investigation. Anthropomorphic or human characters are allowed. In 2427 biomodification is available, however since you will be starting out pretty low pocket. You will not have access to such yet.
This is the required form to fill out for any potential joiners.
Name:
Race:
Apperance:
Accessories:
Weapons: *Citizens are only allowed to carry small arms*
History:
Personality:
Spesial powers: *Even though anthropomorphic characters are special in terms of body structure, don’t overdo this section since special powers are relatively rare*.
The rpgers will start in the van heading towards the major’s house.

-intro by: Jaden Mental
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"][color="Green"]Banner art by: Shao-Feng-Li[/color][/SIZE]

"I am but mad north-north west. When the wind is southerly....I know a hawk from a handsaw."- Hamlet, Shakespeare's Hamlet

[color="DarkOrchid"] "There's rosemary - that's for remembrance. And there is pansies - that's for thoughts." [/color] -Ophelia, Shakespeare's Hamlet
silver_wolf454

Postby silver_wolf454 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:34 pm

Name: Lirex

Race: *unknown*

Apperance: Wears a black veil over their face, and large billowy robes to conceal their gender.

Eyes: blood red, slightly angular

Accessories: silver chain around the neck

Weapons: a small gun and a long assasin's dagger, both hidden in the folds of their robe.

History: The veiled leader of the Agon forces. Noone knows their true gender or much about them. They are always seen with their companion and right hand man who does most of the speaking for them.

Personality: cold and ruthless they have been known to take a life without hesitation.

Special powers: I'll leave this blank for now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I am but mad north-north west. When the wind is southerly....I know a hawk from a handsaw."- Hamlet, Shakespeare's Hamlet

[color="DarkOrchid"] "There's rosemary - that's for remembrance. And there is pansies - that's for thoughts." [/color] -Ophelia, Shakespeare's Hamlet
silver_wolf454

Postby rocklobster » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:29 pm

I might come up with another character, but this one is my first entry.
Name: Jason Acinonyx
Race: Caucasian
Apperance: Has orange hair all over his body. He also has black spots all over his body as well. He's half-cheetah, half-human.
Accessories: wears earring in one ear
Weapons: None
History: Jason is a track star and was the fastest runner on his high school track team.
Personality: He's quite arrogant about his superhuman, cheetah-like speed. Other than that, he's quite easy-going.
Special powers: He's got the cheetah's super-speed.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Jingo Jaden » Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:56 pm

Guess it is time to post my character.

Name: Slyither Hurricane.
Race: Human.
Apperance: Wears a black robe with a silver face helmet. His hands and feet also have traces of heavy armor on them. A rather large fellow with a deep voice.
Accessories: Besides the armor and the robes he has a state of the art Agon custom pistol with him. Which has an array of highly effective functions. It also works as a protable computer. His belt has a toolkit which features several unknown tools for different purposes.
Weapons: Besides the pistol his gauntlets, which are sharp at the egdes. Could be considered dangerous.
History: His past is unknown, however he is the leading soldier of the Agon organisation. Who's main task is to protect Lirex and dicipline the Agon officers. He has been known for his no nonsence approach.
Personality: Other than beeing extremely intimidateing when it comes to the matter. He also likes to think one step ahead of his opponents.
Of two evils, choose neither - Charles Spurgeon.

Jingo Jaden

Postby silver_wolf454 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:04 pm

Accepted on both.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby faithfighter » Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:29 pm

Name: Angeir (pronounced An G ere)
nickname: Ani
Race: anthro
Apperance: red hair with black streaks, green hawk like eyes, and tiger claws and tail. Short.
Accessories: mostly she dresses in punk style, with bright colors mixed with lots of black
Weapons: her claws are a weapon
History: Though Angeir is young she was put on the job because she is a genuis investigator. Her father was a detective, as was his father before him. She inhareted a natural Crime instinct that added with her knowlegde of the subject (when you are a detective's daughter dinner conversations are quit informative) got her notice from the law force.
Personality: smart, some times sarcastic, generally caring and trustworthy

I hope this works. I have an idea for another character if it's ok to be one of the special powered, let me know please.
[color="Green"][font="Verdana"]There is no one you can't love once you know their story-Mary Lou Lawnacki[/font][/color]
faithfighter

Postby silver_wolf454 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:13 pm

Accepted ^o^ Invite your friends guys!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby faithfighter » Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:26 pm

Thank you!!! ^_^ Here is my second character, hope this is ok.
----
Name: Ilar (Pronounced Ill air)
Race: anthro
Apperance: black hair, grey skin, crimson natural tatoos covering his whole body (like a posinous frog)
Accessories: black long sleeved shirt, black gloves, black pants that cover every inch of skin but his face.
Weapons: a small crossbow that attaches to his wrist
History: Ilar has suffered greatly for his power. He lived most of his life alone and his strived greatly to forget about what he can do. A tragedy haunts his past but he speaks little of it. He dedicated himself to the law force in a hope for pentience from a crime he will not induldge to anyone
Personality: withdrawn, timorous, not entirly unkind but bitter.
Spesial powers: (if this is alowed) He is like a poisonous frog, his skin seecrets toxins that kill upon touch, only he can't control it. He wears protective clothing to keep from coming in contact with anyone for fear of accidentally killing them.
[color="Green"][font="Verdana"]There is no one you can't love once you know their story-Mary Lou Lawnacki[/font][/color]
faithfighter

Postby USSRGirl » Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:25 am

... I was unjustly bribed into joining afterall ...

Nonetheless this does sound rather fun and dystopic. So here ya go!

Name: Zeo

Race: Anthro

Apperance: Raccoony anthro. Dark circles under the eyes giving him a gothy emo look whether he likes it or not, striped fur and tail, large fuzzy ears, short claws, fangs. Dark brown eyes, dark brown hair.

Accessories: Brown leather trenchcoat, over-sized boots, notebook that he carries everywhere yet rarely lets anyone see what he's writing in it, along with a pen usually tucked behind one of his ears.

Weapons: He wears Wolverine style gloves with metallic, retractable claws in combat. Otherwise they appear as normal black gloves, when the claws aren't out.

History: Not much is known about Zeo, probably because he's so quiet. Entry-level investigator who allegedly passed the training required for the position somewhat recently. Doesn't seem to have any family or associates, and his life outside of investigative work is a mystery.

Personality: Usually quiet and pensive. He can be a bit of klutz at times, somewhat naive, and a bit of rookie compared to the others. Then again, his surprising perception and ability to solve most any mystery makes it seem as though he knows more than he's letting on at times. Likes writing and taking down clues in his note book rather compulsively.

Spesial powers: Stealth, agility, and nocturnal eyesight
USSRGirl

Postby silver_wolf454 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:01 am

Hmmm do you think I should submit this or do we want to attract a few more players lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby Jingo Jaden » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:28 am

Probably want to have a few more players.

Jingo Jaden

Postby faithfighter » Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:29 am

Might I suggest sending out more invites?
faithfighter

Postby silver_wolf454 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:41 pm

Got any ideas of who to invite?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby faithfighter » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:50 pm

umm Sparx00 might wana play, goldenspines, I'm surprised Kiba hasn't but school has gotten him pretty wrapped up.
faithfighter

Postby silver_wolf454 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:50 pm

Ah I asked him. He said it wasn't his thing right now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby faithfighter » Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:56 pm

By him you mean Kiba?
faithfighter

Postby silver_wolf454 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:38 am

Yeah...>.>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby SnoringFrog » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:28 pm

Name: Rhen
Race: Human
Apperance: Shortish black hair, brown eyes, average build
Accessories: none
Weapons: small pocketknife he carries on his left side
History: Rhen remembers little of his past due to an accident he had two years ago that left him with ammnesia.
Personality: blank and stolid alot of the time, but gets his job done well.
Spesial powers: none
UC Pseudonym wrote:For a while I wasn't sure how to answer this, and then I thought "What would Batman do?" Excuse me while I find a warehouse with a skylight...
[SIZE="7"][color="MediumTurquoise"]Cobalt Figure 8[/color][/SIZE]
DeviantArt || Myspace || Facebook || Greasemonkey Scripts || Stylish Userstyles
SnoringFrog

Postby silver_wolf454 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:21 pm

Accepted. Thanks Sf.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby faithfighter » Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:38 am

Swampy! *jumps from foot to foot happily*
faithfighter

Postby Sparx00 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:18 pm

Are the Anthropomorphic characters evil?
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby Jingo Jaden » Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:47 am

Not necessarily, that's up for each individual to decide :)

Jingo Jaden

Postby silver_wolf454 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:40 pm

I'm going to submit this but I'll leave it open to new members ^^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby faithfighter » Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:00 pm

Yay!!! *waits patiently for it to begin*
faithfighter

Postby uc pseudonym » Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:41 pm

uc pseudonym

Postby silver_wolf454 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:06 pm

New Character!!!! ^o^

Name: Rice Gable

Race: Anthro/white wolf

Apperance: White hair covering body, body build much like a werewolf. Wears a pair of black pants and boots

Accessories: three silver studs in right ear, heavy silver chain around his neck

Weapons: a broad sword

Personality:wolfy personality

Spesial powers: he has a small controle over water
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby Sakura15 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:16 am

Is it alright if I join? I haven't been in an RPG in awhile, but I miss it..I'll try my best to keep up :)
[color="SeaGreen"]
"For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you." -Isaiah 41:13
[/color]

[font="Georgia"]
Sakura's Deviantart
[/font]
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]
For what do I have
If I don't have You, Jesus?
What in this life
Could mean any more?- Starfield
[/color]
Sakura15

Postby Jingo Jaden » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:21 am

Its ok for you to join yes, just post your chara :)

Jingo Jaden

Postby Sakura15 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:57 am

Awesome! thanks! ^-^

Name: Cora
Race: Human
Appearance: Long black hair, sapphire blue eyes, fair skin.
Accessories: Black pants with studs, and a dark blue half skirt tied around the top of them, and a short sleeved black shirt.
Weapons: Karate
Personality: Calm and thoughtful upon first meeting people, she becomes more outgoing with people she knows.
Special powers: none
[color="SeaGreen"]
"For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you." -Isaiah 41:13
[/color]

[font="Georgia"]
Sakura's Deviantart
[/font]
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]
For what do I have
If I don't have You, Jesus?
What in this life
Could mean any more?- Starfield
[/color]
Sakura15

Postby Jingo Jaden » Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:03 pm

You can be the only human among the search team. Should not be too hard to find a starting spot :)

Jingo Jaden

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying