The Society of the Yet to Come

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Postby rocklobster » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:04 pm

Just remember to wait for Faithfighter and/or Kiba-Kun to make the first post.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Danyasaur » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:24 pm

Finally got my bio out. Sorry it took so long.

Name: Jane Doe (Real name unknown)

Personality: (This is the chopped down, short - VERY short - version) Elegant, graceful, serious - Save on rare occasions. She has a large imagination, and writes in extreme quantities, and while humor shows most definitely through some of her writing, it fails to show in her daily personality.
You don't want to make her mad, seing as, since she can't verbaly express herself she takes to breaking things - most of said 'things' being made of glass, or porceline - and has injured herself in the process, having quite a few scars on her hand to prove. She doesn't like people touching her. (This may turn out completely diferent, despite my trying my best to make her come out like I planned. So I apologize beforehand.)

History: Jane was found at a later age than most, guessed to be around twelve when she joined The Society, though noone can know for sure. When she was found she had no apparent recollection of any memories beyond the few days she had spent wandering around London trying to survive on her own. Even her name escapes her - thus she was dubbed 'Jane Doe'. She has horrible nightmares that she's pretty sure are clips of memory, but she won't disclose their content to anyone. She enjoys her life at The Society, and doesn't like to dwell, or even speak of her past, unknown life. Being found at an older age sometimes makes her feel less aquianted, or left out with the very close-knit group though.

Job: Writter, part time contortionist (though she's somewhat shy about it), and occasional odd-job worker.

Apearance: Completely gorgeous in that plain, natural, effortless way. She has sandy brown, naturaly flippy hair that falls just past her shoulders, and icy-blue-hazel eyes (the gold increases when she's upset). Average in height, standing at 5'7", with a libre build, and nice, light curves.

Extra: She's mute. Just though you should know (Insert chuckle here).
[color="DimGray"]I don't believe that I would die if I saw you face to face;
but that my spirit would become so alive it took my body's place.

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby faithfighter » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:35 pm

accepted Angel!
---
alright is everyone ready to get this game started??
[color="Green"][font="Verdana"]There is no one you can't love once you know their story-Mary Lou Lawnacki[/font][/color]
faithfighter

Postby Kiba-kun » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:34 pm

Hey y'all, I just wanted to point something out since it's still early. Bliss and Destiny are two different people. Bliss runs the cirqu that everybody is at while Destiny is the main villain who teaches Nightmare Casting or Nica for short. As of yet, only two people are with Destiny but we're going to try and keep that number small so don't go all post happy with wanting to be evil, alright?

And in a completely unrelated matter, I'll be changing my Bio soon so don't get so attached to how Ildiair is now, K!
FKA Mythmaster

Why must we be abandoned in times of need?
Do others not see when we yearn for their touch;
An insatiable hunger only they can feed.
Left alone with out their words – fallen into darkness.
Stumbling blindly without their light,
We fall and scream, knowing we've faced too much,
Knowing the only answer is flight.
Flight from the lives we once faced
And the joys and terrors others have brought.
Our time with them, a time of joy and life,
Wonder we all, was it for naught?
Kiba-kun

Postby Danyasaur » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:50 am

Wingman wrote:arch_angel, were you watching "Camp Lazlo?"

... I don't even know what that is. Why? *looks it up*

*laughs* No, I'd never even heard of Ms. Jane Doe of the 'Squirrel Scouts'. I used Jane Doe, because that's a term they sometimes use for a person of female gender who's identity is unknown (For males it can be John Doe, and relatives would be Jane Doe, Jeffery Doe, ect., ect., while infants are refered to sometimes as Baby Doe, or on rare occasion Precious Doe). Though you probably already knew that and were just joking...

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby Auh_Rin_Yaang » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:40 pm

This is what my character looks like, with more noticable violet eyes.

:hug:
Auh_Rin_Yaang

Postby faithfighter » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:12 pm

Oooo pretty picture! Where does it come from?
[color="Green"][font="Verdana"]There is no one you can't love once you know their story-Mary Lou Lawnacki[/font][/color]
faithfighter

Postby Auh_Rin_Yaang » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:18 pm

:sweat: I dunno, I looked it up on photobucket and saved it.
Auh_Rin_Yaang

Postby faithfighter » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:48 pm

LOL!!! I do that all the time!
faithfighter

Postby Sparx00 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:34 am

WAH! So Sorry I'm late!

Name: Jason
Personallity: Fun, Good sence of humor, Brave, and possably the most creative.
History: After his parents died, He ended up out on the streets. with nobody to look after him, he wondered the streets looking for places to stay. But he wasn't able to find a place to stay. untill a nice lady came up to him asking if he was lost. After telling her what had happend in his life, she bent over and patted him on the head and asked him if he wanted to stay with her. Seeing that the lady seemed really nice, he said yes and followed her to the carnival where he lives now.
Job: Ticket counter
Appearence: Dark brown hair, Blue eyes, A bit on the small side.
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby Kiba-kun » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:46 am

Name: Ildiair
Personallity: Ilidair is very happy-go-lucky and quick to flash a smile. But at the same time, it's impossible to tell if he's thinking of pure malice of actually having a good time. More often than not, it's both.
History: Since he was old enough to hold a needle, Ildiair worked in a sweat shop, giving all of his wages to his parents who squandered the money on food for themselves and rarly saving any for him. One day, his arm got jammed in the packing process, his muscles in his right arm being ripped open. With no actual medical treatment, his arm became infected and his parents abandoned him. He was found by Destiny three days later and received the treatment needed to stop the infection from spreading but his arm is completely useless now.
Job: :evil: Being adorably evil. :angel:
Appearence: Still ain't found my pic!
FKA Mythmaster

Why must we be abandoned in times of need?
Do others not see when we yearn for their touch;
An insatiable hunger only they can feed.
Left alone with out their words – fallen into darkness.
Stumbling blindly without their light,
We fall and scream, knowing we've faced too much,
Knowing the only answer is flight.
Flight from the lives we once faced
And the joys and terrors others have brought.
Our time with them, a time of joy and life,
Wonder we all, was it for naught?
Kiba-kun

Postby Auh_Rin_Yaang » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:59 am

I have a question. Can any of us write? or know sign language, because if "Jane" is mute, then how do we communicate? Do we make it so everyone knows sign language or just the older ones, or just some people? :sweat:
Auh_Rin_Yaang

Postby Danyasaur » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:02 pm

Got around to drawing my charcter. Behold, Jane Doe.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby Auh_Rin_Yaang » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:05 pm

OHHH!~ She's pretty~ Kinda like your banner. XD
Auh_Rin_Yaang

Postby Danyasaur » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:17 pm

Yes, well, I found the person in the banner, and she looked exactly how I pictured Jane (I have a weird knack for finding people that look like my characters randomly), so I just drew a likeness XD; I'll probably draw her more in my cartoony-anime-ish style later. Thank you. ^_^

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby faithfighter » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:21 pm

Accepted Niichan!!! Welcome aboard. No worries about being late just jump right in. Everyone is at the carnival (it's closing time.
--
In answer to Auh_Rin_Yaang, Bliss takes good care of the kids including providing them with Education, so any of them can know sign langue and write if you want them too.
faithfighter

Postby Auh_Rin_Yaang » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:56 pm

faithfighter wrote:In answer to Auh_Rin_Yaang, Bliss takes good care of the kids including providing them with Education, so any of them can know sign langue and write if you want them too.

Oh, okay thanks~ And plz call me Jackie. :grin: so you don't have to type my entire username everytime I ask a question.
Auh_Rin_Yaang

Postby Nami » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:45 pm

Okay! here is my bad guy! (Thank you FF-chan!)

Name: Elm
PersonallityStrong, cruel, cold, determined, bitter.
History: Elm was beat since the age of 2, for not doing what he was told quick enough, his father and mother beat him. He would sleep in his own blood sometimes, or go to the docters and sleep there. He wouldn't tell them why he was there. As Elm grew, the beatings got worse and worse, when he was 13 he met someone who taught him (not Destiny) how to fight with fists and a sword. Elm grew stronger thanks to those lessons, when Elm was 15 his father beat him, and his anger and hatred for his family broke loose, a beast had grown inside of him and it was finally showing. He slaughtered his whole family that night and stained his blade red. Not even the strongest of cleaners can get rid of it. Elm eventually met Destiny and joined Nica, his hate was to much to stand and he knew she could teach him how to control it and so she did (hope thats okay XD)
Job:Elm does whatever work he can get.
Appearance
Hair: All same cropped shoulder length Cinnamon brown hair.
Eyes: Bright Orange
Clothes: Wears a black trench coat, with a deep crimson red long sleeved shirt, also styles in black pants (his clothes vary sometimes). Also wears black boots that buckle up. Stands at 7'2" (very tall ya?) and is well built(not over done XP) quite a strong person though sometimes it's hard to tell.
Extra: Owns a Scimitar (is that's okay)
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby faithfighter » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:25 pm

Nice to meet you Jackie, you can call me Zooky. (Strange that it rhyms...huh)
----
Well wingman let me and Kiba work something out and we'll post it here tonight.
----
Accepted Nami. Perfect ^_^
faithfighter

Postby Nami » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:05 pm

YAY!! Thank you so much! :3
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Auh_Rin_Yaang » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:54 am

Zooky, can you explain a little more about Imaginas and Nightmarcasting?

And is there anything specific you want the five older orphans (or any of them) to do?
Auh_Rin_Yaang

Postby faithfighter » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:12 pm

Basically Imaginas can do whatever you imagine (it will sucseed or fail depending on thier skill level. The younger orphans tend to have more imagination power but simplier) Now be reasonable though no god modding. the only rules for them are, they can't do anything mean, malicious, vindictive. It must heal, protect, or create

Nightmare casting is the oppisite. They can only do good if it is deceitful, the can hurt but they cannot kill. Thier imaginations aren't as pure so it isn't as strong but it is very dangerous.

as for the main 5, they are the guidence and protectors of the other orphans. they are to be there for them and take care of them
faithfighter

Previous

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying