Dumbchuck Ninja School

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Dumbchuck Ninja School

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:19 pm

Ok. This is inspired by my bf's manga, "Dumbchuck Ninja School". If you like Naruto, then you would have fun with this. The setting is at, who woulda guessed it, Dumbchuck Ninja School where young teenagers who could not be accepted into an elite school go for basic training. Here you can create a ninja and learn to master all the skills needed. Some here might want to be the best, but many just want to be A NINJA. With students, teachers with strange behaviors are also wanted. If interested, make up a character. I'm fine with just about anything, and should have rules and whatnot posted by tomorrow. So please, join in and let's have some fun!

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Weight:
History and Background:
Skills:
Dream:

Just fill that out, and you'll be fine. If you really want to get involved, pm me about being a co-gm if this gets up and kicking. Thanks everyone! -Soran
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby For_Him » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:56 pm

Name: Baki "Yo-Yo" Mitsubishi
Race: Human(duh!)
Height: 6'
Looks: Short graying hair, clean shaved, black outfit, carrys around a yo-yo which has led some to believe that that's where he got his surname.
Personality: Has an overactive personality and tends to throw chalk at sleeping students.
Weight: He's been avoiding every scale he could see, but some have guessed that he weighs 225.
History and Background: He became a teacher of Dumbchuck after his clan won the war against the Ford Clan. He teaches in the Jutsu department, specializing in stealth and infiltration. He has a massive crush on one of the female teachers.
Skills: Stealth, infiltration, substitution, lightning style and water style jutsus.
Dream: To find a woman, and to overcome his fear of Chuck Norris.
Brother of Sparx00.

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: BCMac87

[SIZE="4"]My YouTube Channel[/SIZE]
For_Him

Postby Sparx00 » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:09 pm

Ok! First Student Reporting!
Name: Kahn Mokama
Race: Er......Human?
Height: 4/8
Looks: like a Ninja
Personality: Funny, And will protect anyone he loves.
Weight: 107
History and Background: He has been by himself his parents told him to go to the school then moved as soon as he droped them a line. He now wants to become a Ninja. Sence he has nothing else to lose, He dreams to become the world's best Ninja.
Skills: Still training
Dream: To Become the world's best Ninja ever.

How's that?
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby silver_wolf454 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:48 pm

Name: Yuki Arashi
Race: human
Height:6'5
Looks: blonde hair that is tied back with a pice of blue cloth, Striking blue eyes, and thin pale blonde eyebrows.
Personality: much like Kakashi, Cool clam but he has an unpredictible side.
Weight: 187
History and Background: He has grown up in this school and he had wanted to stay there so he became a teacher
Skills: Teaches the air of suprize attacks and some sword play.
Dream: to teach all these kids at least one thing before they falll asleep on him again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"][color="Green"]Banner art by: Shao-Feng-Li[/color][/SIZE]

"I am but mad north-north west. When the wind is southerly....I know a hawk from a handsaw."- Hamlet, Shakespeare's Hamlet

[color="DarkOrchid"] "There's rosemary - that's for remembrance. And there is pansies - that's for thoughts." [/color] -Ophelia, Shakespeare's Hamlet
silver_wolf454

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying