CAA Fanatasy Football League

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

CAA Fanatasy Football League

Postby termyt » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:10 pm

Hey all!
It's that time of year again. You all are invited to join the CAA Fantasy Football League in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football.

In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.*

League ID#: 368446
Password: ashleysballers

Yahoo will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

* In case it wasn't obvious, you will need a Yahoo ID top join as well.

Looking forward to rehashing some old rivalries and makes some new ones.
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby Peanut » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:34 am

Wow I missed this...anyway, I'm in...
CAA's Resident Starcraft Expert

goldenspines wrote:Its only stealing if you don't get caught.
Peanut

Postby termyt » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:19 am

I see a lot of folks have viewed this thread, but only three entries so far. If you are interested but don't have any Fantasy Football experience, please don't be intimidated. We are all very nice and this would be an excellent opportunity to see what Fantasy Football is all about in a fairly low-pressure helpful environment.

Also, it doesn’t appear to be clear in my browser, so perhaps it isn’t in yours, either, but “CAA Fantasy Football League” and “game front page” are both hyperlinks in my first post.

The “CAA Fantasy Football League” link will take you straight to where you create your team.

In another note, I have switched the defense from 5 individual players to 1 team defense to make it simpler. I never really got any feedback on whether those who have played before prefer the “team defense” that most fantasy leagues use or if they liked having individual defensive starters. I’m more than willing to switch it back if that’s the league consensus or we can try it this way and see how we like it. I’m more a fan of having individual starters, but I want to make people comfortable enough that they will play.
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby termyt » Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:22 pm

Games start this Thursday and right now we only have 3 teams. We will draft or fold on Wednesday, so please join even if you aren't sure Fatasy Football is for you but are just curious.
termyt

Return to General Entertainment