The CAA Vending Machine

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:46 am

::animedude gets a brightly colored document::

::Inserts (with some effort) Johnny Young Bosch::
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Postby ilikegir33 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:07 am

KhakiBlueSocks gets a bottle of Bleach.

*inserts Terry Gilliam (Monty Python director)*
:dizzy: [color="Orange"]People are so crazy these days. If you are one of those crazy ppl, then copy this into your sig![/color]:dizzy:
MOES. "Take off every sig for great justice"
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators.
What I'll be reviewing in the future:
SoulTaker (soon to start)
Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates correction is stupid. Proverbs 12:1
ilikegir33

Postby KeybladeWarrior » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:42 am

ilikegir receives some Spam and a Monthy Python and the Holy Grail DVD.

Inserts Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows book.*
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All
The CAA Moderators.

"YEAH TOAST! TOCAA!"
KeybladeWarrior

Postby mitsuki lover » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:48 pm

Keyblade Warrior gets a kiss from Hermione.

Insert Zarn's income.
mitsuki lover

Postby ADXC » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:18 pm

Mituski lover receives a ticket for an all-expense paid one-way trip to your local city jail! (Remember crime doesn't pay so don't steal peoples moneys!)

*Inserts a Yanni cd*
ADXC

Postby Ratrace » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:53 pm

animedude gets the slow-moving website of a Greek pianist.

*Inserts strange glowing rock*
A closed mouth gathers no feet.
Ratrace

Postby firestorm » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:47 pm

Ratrace receives Kryptonite

*Inserts the ring* (prrreeecccciiioouuusss, prrreeeeecccciiiooouuussss!!!!)
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Ratrace » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:10 pm

firestorm gets the Green Lantern.

*inserts 2 meters of pipes*
Ratrace

Postby firestorm » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:12 pm

*ratrace recieves a piranaha plant!!*

*insert mario's hat*
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Ratrace » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:20 pm

firestorm receives an angry letter

*inserts a library*
Ratrace

Postby ADXC » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:47 pm

Ratrace receives a pair of broken glasses with which he can't even use to read the said books of which ^ submitted into the vending machine. (Hey remember from the twilight zone, the man who was all alone so he could read all of the books that survived the explosion, but due to his clumsyness he breaks his glasses and says "Its just not fair! *Then he weeps for eternity* Trully a bookworms worst nightmare.)

*Inserts the entire series of Night Court on dvd*
ADXC

Postby firestorm » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:01 am

*anime dude gets a date with Judge Judy!* *EWWWWW*

*Sticks in a DS.*

Postby ilikegir33 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:26 am

Ratrace gets an Overdue Books notice.

*inserts Viewtiful Joe*
:dizzy: [color="Orange"]People are so crazy these days. If you are one of those crazy ppl, then copy this into your sig![/color]:dizzy:
Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates correction is stupid. Proverbs 12:1
ilikegir33

Postby firestorm » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:29 am

likegir33 gets :Joe Versus the Volcano widescreen edition on dvd.

Inserts correctional officer.

Postby mitsuki lover » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:36 pm

firestorm gets a free stay at Alcatraz.

insert Elmo.
mitsuki lover

Postby KeybladeWarrior » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:41 pm

mitsuki love receives a Tickle Me Elmo toy.

Inserts a strip of bacon.*
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All
The CAA Moderators.

"YEAH TOAST! TOCAA!"
KeybladeWarrior

Postby Ratrace » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:59 pm

Keyblade receives a "spiderpig" cd from the Simpsons movie.

*inserts the ten plagues of Egypt*
Ratrace

Postby firestorm » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:04 pm

Ratrace receives thousand of Angry Egyptians *RUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Sticks in Octimus Prime*

Postby Ratrace » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:08 pm

firestorm receives a personally delivered thank you from Megatron.

*inserts a painting*
Ratrace

Postby firestorm » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:15 pm

Ratrace recieves a cd of Vincent Van Gogh's Favorite Music.

*sticks in a Cheeseburger*

Postby Ratrace » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:20 pm

firestorm receives Ronald McDonald

*inserts pavement*
Ratrace

Postby firestorm » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:42 pm

DINGDINGDING!!! Ratrace gets a Hollywood Star placed in his name!!

*inserts World Peace*

Postby Ratrace » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:46 pm

firestorm gets attacked by very tired humanitarians who have been looking for that.

*inserts chess set*
Ratrace

Postby ilikegir33 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:51 am

Ratrace gets the supercomputer Deep Blue

*inserts lightsaber*
ilikegir33

Postby firestorm » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:13 am

ilikegir33 gets invited to the dark side (
I hear they have cookies!!)

*Sticks in Free will*

Postby mitsuki lover » Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:19 pm

Since free will does not exist Firestorm is predestined to get nothing.

Insert dancing teddy bears.
mitsuki lover

Postby firestorm » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:21 pm

mitsuki lover wrote:Since free will does not exist Firestorm is predestined to get nothing.

Insert dancing teddy bears.

(Well, that is disputable i think but that discussion is not for the likes of the Goof-off board.)

mitsuki lover gets dancing dandilions.

*Inserts Self into machine*

Postby AsianBlossom » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:45 pm

(yeah, please nobody say anything that could turn into a debate...I'm starting to get a little riled up over mistuki's statement already *tries to calm down*)

firestorm gets a ride down the coin return slot! And 25 cents! :D

*inserts 'Waka Laka'* *dances*
RESPECT THE UNBORN AND CHOOSE LIFE...your mother did.

"Do not underestimate the power of the muffin! The muffin will smite all those who question it! The muffin will crush all nay-sayers! He who controls the muffin shall control the entire world!" -Taishi, Comic Party English Dub
AsianBlossom

Postby Ratrace » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:09 pm

AsianBlossom gets a short-term memory eraser to get that out her head later.

*inserts skeleton*
Ratrace

Postby firestorm » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:12 pm

Ratrace gets a new closet

*sticks in Ratrace*

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing