pirate master

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

pirate master

Postby tokiklok » Thu May 31, 2007 6:01 pm

Anyone else watching it?

a new show similar to treasure hunter and survivor .... the first episode aired tonight around 8

what happend:
john got voted off by the other ten pirates they either had to do mutiny against their captain or pick one of the 3 members to be cast aside.

cool show check it out. ^-^ maybe you tube or something.
Made by Seppuku ^-^

tokiklok

Postby Fish and Chips » Thu May 31, 2007 6:10 pm

I haven't watched reality TV since Legends of the Hidden Temple.
Fish and Chips

Postby Puguni » Thu May 31, 2007 9:32 pm

Fish and Chips wrote:I haven't watched reality TV since Legends of the Hidden Temple.

Man, it scared the crap out of me when I was little when a guy popped out and snatched the kids away.

Anyway, the pirates thing...it's just a lot of unoriginal cheese to me. Probably the only time I'll watch it is when it's interrupting my shows with a commercial.

And happy belated birthday to MSP. :1
Puguni

Location: In a place where I can wonder why good grammar doesn't apply on the internet.

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu May 31, 2007 10:05 pm

Puguni wrote:Man, it scared the crap out of me when I was little when a guy popped out and snatched the kids away.

XDD Same! That show was so awesome, though.

But yeah, seeing as how I have a great disdain for reality TV, I'll be skipping out on this one. XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby christianfriend » Thu May 31, 2007 11:22 pm

I still watch legend of the hidden temple. Good show!

Anyway, about the pirate show! I was planning on watching it tonight, but missed it. So hopefully I'll see it next week! If I do, I'll report back here and give some feedback on it for others.
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby tokiklok » Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:49 am

what channel was it on?
Made by Seppuku ^-^

tokiklok

Postby ADXC » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:33 pm

Its on Thursdays at 8pm on channel CBS. I think its a cool show. Yeah not really original but at least something to watch on Thursday nights especially after watching the third POTC movie.
ADXC

Postby ADXC » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:47 pm

Todays results from Pirate Master.

[SPOILER] Red team won, Joe Don was relieved of his duty as Captain, Azmyth became captain, and Alexis was cast off from the crew. [/SPOILER]
ADXC

Postby ADXC » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:11 pm

Todays results from Pirate Master.

[SPOILER] The red team won the treasure of $5,000 along with a royal pardon, Azmyth was relieved of his duty as captain, Louie became captain, Joe Don bought the royal pardon, and Cheryl was cut adrift.
(Not that the Royal Pardon really helped Joe Don anyway because he did not receive the majority of the votes.)[/SPOILER]
ADXC

Postby tokiklok » Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:07 am

they chnanged they days now i have to watch it on tuesdays
Made by Seppuku ^-^

tokiklok

Postby ADXC » Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:26 pm

Not only that but they are on at 10 o'clock. Geez why can't they be on at 8. I just like to watch the show earlier in the day is all.
ADXC

Postby tokiklok » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:38 pm

t.v. people took the show off the air becuase pirate master got bad ratings.
Made by Seppuku ^-^

tokiklok

Postby ADXC » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:39 pm

What?! I saw it wasn't on last night, but is the show really cancelled?!

EDIT: The show has been indeed cancelled from airing on TV, but the will be streamed on the internet. Heres the information for it.

"Pirate Master Walking the Plank?"
"Episode Recap by Rhoda Charles
Well sort of. CBS has pulled Pirate Master from its Tuesday 10 PM slot, but never fear, starting yesterday the remaining 5 new episodes will be streamed on CBS.com at 3:00 AM ET/12:00 AM PT. Yes, you read that right. So night-owls with a penchant for pirates now have a place on the net just for them. "

Heres where they announced the show being cancelled in case you were wondering.
http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=6832112
ADXC

Postby bakura_fan » Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:29 pm

The latest girl to walk the plank was from the same town as Micah. Seems she committed suicide last night. ;-; her mom found her. my mother in law told me today. I don't know who she was, but it seems alot of people knew her around here and are shocked by her death. She was one of the officers i think? i dunno, i never watched it.
:angel:

[color=DeepSkyBlue] "He lives in you. He lives in me. [/color]He watches over everything we see.
Into the water. Into the truth. [color=Yellow][color=DeepSkyBlue]In your reflection, He lives in you." - He lives in you chorus[/color][/color]
"Slow, love, slow. Time's so fast. Now goes quickly, see Now it's past!
Soon will come, Soon will last. Wait." [color=Yellow]- Wait (sweeney todd) [/color]

[align=center]My art page.

[align=center]Married to swordguy
:hug:

[/align]
[/align]
bakura_fan

Postby tokiklok » Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:44 pm

woah that is really serious! that girl shouldnt of done that! a show is not worth killing your self over.
Made by Seppuku ^-^

tokiklok

Postby ADXC » Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:40 pm

Yep, I heard this over in the prayer forum. I really do think that it was bad of her to do that. I don't know what she went through personally, but if the reason she killed herself was because she was voted off by the other pirates then thats really sad. There is never any reason to kill yourself. I don't care what it is. If its terrible suffering physically then you can work it out with God and try to find an alternate route to the rest of your life. I seriously doubt God would just say go kill yourself because the problem your in can't be helped and that if you continued living you'll only make the problem worse. Actually He'll never say that to you, only satan would say that. So be careful to whom you listen to!
ADXC

Return to General Entertainment