Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby termyt » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:30 am

This negative image is all that survived the plane crash. Investigators are trying to determine what the word "Dove" means and how it came to scrawled across the top of the film.

Ingemar wrote:Dove is TRULY OUTRAGEOUS! TRULY TRULY TRULY OUTRAGEOUS, WOOOOOAH.....

I would compliment you, but I refuse to acknowledge knowing where that came from.
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby Yeshua-Knight » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:37 am

having taken the dna of both bibleman and ultraman, a team of mad scientists have spliced the two toether, creating the one...the only....TERMYTMAN!!!
'nuff said
Yeshua-Knight

Postby silver_wolf454 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:27 am

Darn stuck in a pile of human again......how will I get back to the station now......
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"][color="Green"]Banner art by: Shao-Feng-Li[/color][/SIZE]

"I am but mad north-north west. When the wind is southerly....I know a hawk from a handsaw."- Hamlet, Shakespeare's Hamlet

[color="DarkOrchid"] "There's rosemary - that's for remembrance. And there is pansies - that's for thoughts." [/color] -Ophelia, Shakespeare's Hamlet
silver_wolf454

Postby Jingo Jaden » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:48 pm

Twin 1: You are not my twin!

Twin 2: I don't care because you are my twin brother! :D
Of two evils, choose neither - Charles Spurgeon.

Jingo Jaden

Postby Auh_Rin_Yaang » Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:39 pm

I looked into the sun too long... and now my eyes... I should have listened to my mother.
:hug:
Auh_Rin_Yaang

Postby EricTheFred » Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:42 pm

I know it's a good high school and all... but this has got to be the most embarrasing uniform EVER.
May the Lord bless you and keep you.
May He cause His face to shine upon you.
May He lift up His countenance and grant you peace.

Maokun: Ninjas or Pirates? (Vikings are not a valid answer, sorry)

EricTheFred: Vikings are always a valid answer.

Feel free to visit My Writing.com Portfolio

Largo: "Well Ed, good to see ya. Guess I gotta beat the crap out of you now."

Jamie Hyneman: "It's just another lovely day at the bomb range. Birds are singing, rabbits are hopping about, and soon there's going to be a big explosion."
EricTheFred

Postby Jingo Jaden » Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:54 pm

Fear the power of my sword!
Of two evils, choose neither - Charles Spurgeon.

Jingo Jaden

Postby Ingemar » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:49 pm

Mentaru biiiiimu!
Job 7:16

I loathe my life; I would not live forever. Let me alone, for my days are but a breath.
Ingemar

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:56 pm

Grrr...darn this stupid emo keyboard!!
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Postby ~darkelfgirl~ » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:14 pm

My dream has come true--I'm on top of the world!
[color=purple][font=Tahoma][color=royalblue]"But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint."--[/color]Isaiah 40:31
[/font]
[/color]
~darkelfgirl~

Postby termyt » Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:01 pm

That jerk. I will cut him down a peg and then my dreams will come true!
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby mitsuki lover » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:35 pm

Why...oh why did not they contact me for the Operation Overdrive Team Up Special?I mean could you see me standing there between Xander and Bridge?
mitsuki lover

Postby ~darkelfgirl~ » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:23 pm

*super nice girly voice* Oh Overdrive Extra! May I please have your autograph--sign this marriage contract!
[color=purple][font=Tahoma][color=royalblue]"But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint."--[/color]Isaiah 40:31
[/font]
[/color]
~darkelfgirl~

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:07 pm

Oh crap...here come the fangirls. IT's always this profile that gets 'em...
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Postby Ratrace » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:21 pm

I wonder is my socks show up in this picture?
A closed mouth gathers no feet.
Ratrace

Postby firestorm » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:22 pm

the Eye of Sauron has nothing on ME!
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby termyt » Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:36 am

Vash Strife, star of Tri Fantasy 7: Advent Plants
termyt

Postby firestorm » Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:57 am

Fear the Bible Man Megazord Villians!!!
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Esoteric » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:06 pm

Of course I'm Vash, I have spiky yellow hair. What? ...How could you possibly doubt me?! Take this!
Esoteric

Postby firestorm » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:14 pm

*thinks* where DID all the jello pudding go?

Postby mitsuki lover » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:33 pm

Your donuts or your life!
mitsuki lover

Postby firestorm » Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:53 pm

stars? squares? OH MY GOSH! I MUST BE ON HOLLYWOOD SQUARES!!!!

Postby Ratrace » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:49 pm

Hair...check
Red coat...check
Big gun...check

Now I'm ready to face the day.
Ratrace

Postby firestorm » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:58 pm

In a freak accident involving a lightning bolt and a hair dryer, Ratraces right eye bulged to humungous proportions. We still don'tknow where the hair dryer is.

Postby Ratrace » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:09 pm

Anyone caught trying to drop a seagull on my head will be shot immediately.
Ratrace

Postby firestorm » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:44 pm

Oddly enough... I'm a Biologically enhanced cat.

Postby rocklobster » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:49 pm

What happens when you cross Vash and Cloud? This.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Ratrace » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:49 pm

I cant tell. Is she eating or choking?
Ratrace

Postby EricTheFred » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:16 pm

I asked the director to give me a close-up, not an eye exam!
May the Lord bless you and keep you.
May He cause His face to shine upon you.
May He lift up His countenance and grant you peace.

Maokun: Ninjas or Pirates? (Vikings are not a valid answer, sorry)

EricTheFred: Vikings are always a valid answer.

Feel free to visit My Writing.com Portfolio

Largo: "Well Ed, good to see ya. Guess I gotta beat the crap out of you now."

Jamie Hyneman: "It's just another lovely day at the bomb range. Birds are singing, rabbits are hopping about, and soon there's going to be a big explosion."
EricTheFred

Postby Fish and Chips » Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:01 pm

Shave like a man!
Fish and Chips

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing