physic dectivies

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

physic dectivies

Postby tokiklok » Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:41 pm

i really come to love shows with a ghostly or scientific veiw and its amazing on one weds day i was watching physiac detectives and the man and woman worked togther to find out how natalie hallowway for murdered , the blonde headed woman said that she sensed natalie and the spirit said " i just want for me and my family to be at rest." etc. and they found out where her body was, it was near a crevice near some rocks.

its just pure amazment to me ^-^ does anyone watch this show?
Made by Seppuku ^-^

tokiklok

Postby Seppuku » Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:55 pm

im not too much for ghost stuff. i don't believe they exist. im sure god knows what to do with you when you die. however i do believe in the paranormal, such as demons messing with stuff.

i like some psychic stuff.

i really enjoy hypnotism the most though. seeing as it's usually more real and harder to argue against.

[url=myspace.com/seppukuasylum]myspace.com/seppukuasylum[/url]

"Theres no such thing as trolls!"
Then how do you explain the dead unicorns?
Seppuku

Postby tokiklok » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:11 pm

right!
Made by Seppuku ^-^

tokiklok

Postby dyzzispell » Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:56 pm

Yeah I believe that when that stuff is for real, it is demonic in nature. The Bible gives no reason to believe that we can remain here wandering as ghosts. And I don't watch those shows for the same reason I generally don't like nature shows - the humanistic spin that's always put on them. Whether it's evolution or whatever, the specific avoidance of God, or using inaccurate religious references, always bothers me.
I won't even get started on the History Channel "biblical" series...
In Christ,
Dyzzi

Also on Smackjeeves
"Work In Progress" Facebook Fan Page
My DeviantART

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men..." - Colossians 3:23 NIV
dyzzispell

Postby Puguni » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:32 pm

Wait, they found her body? I don't think so...?

Anyway, I just think it's a bunch of hoopla. Goodness, I came in here thinking there was going to be an awesome thread about physicist detectives.
Puguni

Location: In a place where I can wonder why good grammar doesn't apply on the internet.

Postby Tenshi no Ai » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:39 pm

What I think is amusing was on an episode of Chriss Angel, they went to "the most haunted place in the world" so to speak. The usual odd things happening like a table moving around and falling on the ground etc etc. It seemed like a very emotional thing to with something about some little girl who died or whatever. But hey, it's Chriss Angel and he sure has a sleeve full of tricks and illusions! At the end he went to the camera and said "Do YOU believe in ghosts? I don't *wink*" Not sure if that was meaning that he was joking, or if he just admitted that all the 'supernatural' events was his doing.
神 は、 その 独り 子 を お与え に なった ほど に 世 お愛 された。
独り 子 を 信じる 者 が 一人 も滅 ひない で, 永遠 の 命 お得る ため で ある。

ヨハネ 3:16
Tenshi no Ai

Postby tokiklok » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:40 pm

chris angel creeps me out
Made by Seppuku ^-^

tokiklok

Return to General Entertainment