Zanthon

This is where all in character roleplaying occurs. Please note that posts in this forum do not count toward your post count, and that old threads are subject to periodic prunination!

Zanthon

Postby silver_wolf454 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:59 am

Earth. A simple planet and the only apparent life in the universe. For generations people have wondered what is out there. Who is out there? Well now, those answers will be revealed. Connected by a worm hole, Zanthon inhabits Earth's solar rotation around the sun.

Inhabited by creatures that humans only dream of, Zanthon has thrived for thousands on years. However, with advancements of science on earth, humans have discovered the existence of Zanthon and quickly set out to explore, dominate and inhabit the "new" planet.

Some humans have managed to cross the worm hole safely into Zanthon and ultimately proved hostile, resulting in war and distrust. The humans were quickly exterminated though it is unclear if some escaped into the vast landscape of Zanthon.

More humans soon followed. Some military co-ops sent to defend and destroy, other wealthy humans with enough money to pay their way into seeing the new world.

The inhabitants of Zanthon set out to close the worm hole through the use of the fabled elemental gems. Eight powerful gemstones housing the pure essence of the elements and when brought together, generate enough power to close the worm hole and sever the tie between Earth and Zanthon.

However, not all the gemstones are on Zanthon, just as not all are on Earth. To close the worm hole, the inhabitants of Zanthon must travel to earth and locate four of the eight gemstones at the price of never returning home. For once you cross the wormhole, there is no going back.

Who shall rise to the quest? Who shall succeed in saving the two warring planets and creating a new generation of life?

Enter the worm hole. Enter Earth. And enter Zanthon!

Races

Beaumont- A race bipedal(walks with two legs) wolves with a hunger for war and a deep hatred for humans. Never one to trust a Chetaren, they'll jump at any excuse to slice ones throat open. Males reach hights of 6 foot five, Females rach hights of at most five feet.

Chetarens- A race of bipedal cats and experts at war. At constant war with the Beaumont. Taller than the Beaumonts. Males reach about six nine females about six two.

Centaurs- A cross between human and horse. With the torso, head, arms and hands of a human and the body and legs of a horse, a centaur is a formidable foe in any fight. Word to the wise, don't try to ride one. Towers to almost seven feet tall.

Shades- Humanoid mages with the ability to manipulate the darkness. Easily recognizable by their pale skin and golden eyes. Average human size.

Elemental Foxies- A race of humanoid foxes with enhanced senses and the ability to control an element.

Drac- Humanoid creatures with the ability to shift into massive dragons or change their anatomy while in their humanoid form to grow or change dragon qualities. Standing at am impressive six and half feet tall in their human form and towering over thirty while as a dragon.

Elves- Human in almost every appearance save their large ears and silver eyes. Able to control one or two of the elements. Fewer still are blessed with the ability to heal any wound and repair any scar.

Nymphs- Human in appearance. They are very beautiful people and are very in-tune to their element. Able to communicate with beings of their element. Most stand only in the four foot area of height and it is rare to the point of impossible to stand even five feet tall.

Morphin- A race of shape shifters. The can take any form they have seen or touched. Average human height.

Animagi- Also a race of shap shifters. Unlike their cousains the Morphin they can only take animal forms. Average human height.

Merpeople- Able to change their fin into legs and feet to walk on land vice versa. Beautiful in appearance, the must return to the water once a month else they die. Average height.

Celrstials- A race of bird like elves that have great feathered wings and can fly and take the shape of said bird. Clears six feet in height.

Humans- Just look a mirror. (Story typed from the kindness of Kiba ^^)

Kiba_Kun is my co GM.

No post limit if you guys don't go crazy.

Three charactors tops.

Name-

Gender-

Race-

Weapons-

History-

Appearace:

Eyes-

Hair-

Hight-

Clothes-

If Centar:

Type of Horse-

If Merperson:

Fin and tail discription-

If Drac:

Dragon-

If Nymph or Elimental Fox:

Eliment-

If Celrstial:

Type of bird-
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"][color="Green"]Banner art by: Shao-Feng-Li[/color][/SIZE]

"I am but mad north-north west. When the wind is southerly....I know a hawk from a handsaw."- Hamlet, Shakespeare's Hamlet

[color="DarkOrchid"] "There's rosemary - that's for remembrance. And there is pansies - that's for thoughts." [/color] -Ophelia, Shakespeare's Hamlet
silver_wolf454

Postby silver_wolf454 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:19 am

Name-Firence

Gender-male

Race-Centar

Weapons- blades on his hooves

History-one of the stronger males in his herd he was choosen to go and help save Zanthon

Appearace:

Eyes- forest green

Hair- black

Hight- 7'8

Clothes- none O-O XD XD

Type of Horse- Gypsy Vanner
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I am but mad north-north west. When the wind is southerly....I know a hawk from a handsaw."- Hamlet, Shakespeare's Hamlet

[color="DarkOrchid"] "There's rosemary - that's for remembrance. And there is pansies - that's for thoughts." [/color] -Ophelia, Shakespeare's Hamlet
silver_wolf454

Postby Kiba-kun » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:21 am

Name- Anser

Gender- Male

Race- Beaumont

Weapons- Claws and teeth though handy with a bow

History- <Coming later>

Appearance:

Eyes- Bright, almost neon, green

Hair- Silver fur with spiraling black swirls dyed into it.

Hight- 5'10"

Clothes- Adopted the clothing style from earth. Tight blue jeans and a skin tight black T-shirt. Yellow tinted sunglasses. Barefoot
FKA Mythmaster

Why must we be abandoned in times of need?
Do others not see when we yearn for their touch;
An insatiable hunger only they can feed.
Left alone with out their words – fallen into darkness.
Stumbling blindly without their light,
We fall and scream, knowing we've faced too much,
Knowing the only answer is flight.
Flight from the lives we once faced
And the joys and terrors others have brought.
Our time with them, a time of joy and life,
Wonder we all, was it for naught?
Kiba-kun

Postby silver_wolf454 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:24 am

Name- Vella

Gender-Female

Race-Celrstial

Weapons- Hand daggers

Appearace:

Eyes-Yellow

Hair- White

Hight-5'7

Clothes- a billowy white robe

Type of bird- white hawk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby silver_wolf454 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:29 am

I will post the teritorys soon. So we can get a better idea of Zanthon's land shape.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby Althaia » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:43 am

Name- dawn

Gender-female

Race-drac

Weapons-one sword something that would be like for fencing

History-shes a loner and a wanderer she wanderers from town to town fighting the good fighting and basically anyone who tries to stop her and try rubbing her the wrong way will see why she likes to be called "the storm" exceptional fighter one of the best

Appearace:

Eyes- blue

Hair- blue (long almost down to her knees keeps it in a pony tail)

Hight- 6'6"

Clothes- white flowing dress with dark blue belt at the waist with a sleeveless navy blue trench coat wears light blue sandals

Dragon: a blue/white dragon

by the way silver do you want us to include their ages too?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color=cyan]† [size=84]smile Jesus loves you[/SIZE][/color]

procastinators unite.......................tommorrow

[color=palegreen]So in times when all your hope is gone
And you go through life afraid
In your heart there lies a hopeful song
That is there to guide the way
And all the hurt and all the pain
You soon will learn was not in vain
For all your prayers, they will be heard
They'll come to pass through faith [/color]

[color=palegreen]~When you Believe from Prince of Egypt

[/color]
Althaia

Postby silver_wolf454 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:46 am

it's nt comming up Ray...........>.>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby Althaia » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:48 am

oh sorry just realized that sorry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color=cyan]† [size=84]smile Jesus loves you[/SIZE][/color]

procastinators unite.......................tommorrow

[color=palegreen]So in times when all your hope is gone
And you go through life afraid
In your heart there lies a hopeful song
That is there to guide the way
And all the hurt and all the pain
You soon will learn was not in vain
For all your prayers, they will be heard
They'll come to pass through faith [/color]

[color=palegreen]~When you Believe from Prince of Egypt

[/color]
Althaia

Postby Kiba-kun » Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:00 pm

Name- Karin

Gender- Female

Race- Nymph

Weapons- Her element

History- <Coming later>

Appearace: http://www.museumreplicas.com/webstore/ShowLargeImage.aspx?Prod=Isolde%20Blue%20Ensemble&LgImage=0100774_L_000.jpg

Eyes- Bright blue

Hair- blonde

Hight- 4'3"

Clothes-

Eliment- Water
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FKA Mythmaster

Kiba-kun

Postby Nami » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:54 pm

OOO!! Sounds cool!! *signs up*

Name- Celest

Gender- Female

Race- Chetaren

Weapons-Her Sword (one of them) She also carries another sword on her back, (I will be drawing that one) Also carries a variety of daggers and poisons

History- In Game

Appearace: Black tiger ears with silver stripes, she also has a long tiger tail, for balance, it is also black with silver stripes.

Eyes- Sharp Icy blue with gold flecks

Hair- Long Black silky hair that waves down to her waist. Keeps it up a lot.

Height- 5'8

Clothes- Wears a variety of clothes, but mostly leather for when she is fighting, or getting ready to battle. Sometimes even wears them around town. Wears protective armor underneath her normal clothes (when she wears them) Black leather boots that are reinforced with steal toes, and strap up to her mid thigh. Okay, she wears guantlets and stuff too okay? XD I will draw a picture of her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Name- Azure (goes by Phantom)

Gender- Male

Race- Shade

Weapons- Two long black sword with a wicked curl at the end, and strange spikes coming from the blade near the hilt. Being a shade he carries around a pouch of poison that he uses when he needs. Also has several small throwing daggers that are already poison covered. Also has many darkness spells. DArk element spells and such (hope this is okay)

History- In GAme

Appearace:

Eyes- One is Gold and One is Azure blue (hope thats okay)

Hair- Shoulder length black hair that has blue streaks in it.

Height- 6'5

Clothes- Wears black clothing, (a variety of types.. mostly leather) and a long black floor length cloak that covers his whole body and keeps you from seeing his face.
~*~*~*~*~*~

Name- Blaze

Gender- Female

Race- Celrstials

Weapons- Short swords and a long sword.

History- In Game

Appearace:

Eyes- A bright Yellow with green.

Hair- Short Shoulder length Black and Light brown colored hair.

Hight- 5'7

Clothes- Wears baggy clothes and a variety of tight clothes when she is flying.

Type of Bird- Golden Eagle

Hope this checks out!!
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby silver_wolf454 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:53 pm

Name- Omega

Gender- Male

Race- Shade

Weapons- A rather nasty whip and an asortment of spells

Appearace:

Eyes- Silver

Hair- Jet black little longer than his jaw styled in an emo-like half face cover

Hight- 6'3

Clothes- Anything black.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby Kiba-kun » Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:17 pm

Name- Rajah

Gender- Male

Race- Human

Weapons- Sword

History- <Yet to be made>

Appearace:

Eyes- Brown

Hair- Dirty blonde

Hight- 5'8"

Clothes- In pic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FKA Mythmaster

Kiba-kun

Postby silver_wolf454 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:09 am

Territorys

Beaumont- The Beaumont lived in rock filled valleys. There they mine and create weapons from the metals they find.

Chetarens- The Chetarans live in swamps contrary to their hatred of water. There are huge hollow trees in these swamps that they use for very nice homes.

Centaurs- Centaurs live in lush green valleys. They don't have formal homes but live in herds of fifty or more.

Shades- The shades live in the mountains were they have large villages.

Elemental Foxies- The elimental foxes are scattered throught Zanthon

Elves- The elves live in huge forest areas of Zanthon.

Nymphs- Nymphs live where ever their eliment is strongest

Morphin- Morphins live in the forests in harmony with the elves.

Animagi- mixed in with the Morphins

Merpeople- Thwe large oceans of Zanthon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby Nami » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:47 am

WOOT! Can't wait for this to start!!
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby insanewitapen » Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:54 pm

Thank you for inviting me silverwolf :3 I will join despite my current number of rps XD *gets to work on her character*
[color="LemonChiffon"]Perfect World International
Llux-Sanctuary[/color]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[color="LemonChiffon"]My DeviantArt[/color]
insanewitapen

Postby silver_wolf454 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:21 am

I'll submit after I get at least two more people to post characters ^^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby Monkey J. Luffy » Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:45 pm

Name-Tesnu Tensuki

Gender-male

Race-Shade

Weapons-a sword handle used to shape darkness into the form of different shapes

History-a great warrior in a battle in the past, after the war he could have been rich and famous, but he dissappeared and was only seen by a few people from time to time

Appearace:tall, with large golden eyes he has long white hair, and he's extremely thin

Eyes-large and golden

Hair-long and white

Hight-6'6''

Clothes-a black shirt and long black pants with a black cloak
Monkey J. Luffy

Postby insanewitapen » Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:37 pm

Name – Delunin
Gender – Female
Race – Merpeople
Weapons – Mostly knives and stealth/speed friendly weapons.
History – Has been for a good part of her like, and still is, a nomad of the oceans, and many continents, of Zanthon. She has been all over the world, in and out of water, and tires of familiar scenery.

Appearance:
Eyes – Aqua
Hair – Stretches to only a couple of strands, down to the middle of her behind. Black with purple-blue highlights.
Height – 5’9 without tail
6’0 with tail
Tail – Longer than most mer-people’s which makes her an unusually fast swimmer. The fish she’ll be based off of will probably be a combination of something pretty looking and fast. I’ll be drawing a picture of her with her fin and then with legs. ^^
Clothes – Doesn’t wear much, especially when she’s in the ocean, but her natural scales and skin give her modesty. (Will be shown in picture) She’ll probably be wearing loose articles of clothing.

I want to make a Morphin character too but if that makes too many characters then I'm good. :]
Llux-Sanctuary[/color]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
insanewitapen

Postby silver_wolf454 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:42 am

No no it's fine go ahead ^^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby rocklobster » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:32 am

Name- Sumac

Gender-Male

Race-Elf

Weapons- Crossbow or mace, depending on how close he is to opponent.

History-Sumac is an elf who enjoys adventure. He makes friends easily and is a great fighter and marksman.

Appearace: Has pointy ears and silver eyes. Can control water. (Can I heal and control water?)

Hair- brown

Height- 4' 5"

Clothes- Green tunic and pants. Yellow boots.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

its me!

Postby Veru » Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:17 pm

Name-Dan

Gender-male

Race-Warg/husky

Weapons-two soreds apere when he says siri(si ri)and controles Ice and fire
History emo nija sent on this misson freinds with Valf short tempered
Appearace:white hair, half top shirt with a crackt hart with cross bones,black jeans lets of belts a cain raped around his left leg

Eyes-blue

Hair-over lefet eye,white

Hight-6'1
;)
Veru

Postby Veru » Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:21 pm

can I join?
Veru

Postby silver_wolf454 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:15 pm

Sound good ^^ I changed the name of the Wargs though lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby silver_wolf454 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:57 am

Great I like them accepted.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Postby Veru » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:46 am

? you did ? X(
Veru

Postby Veru » Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:46 am

Kike Me Off Now!!!!!!!!!!(last Thing I What Is More Kiba!!!)
Veru

Postby uc pseudonym » Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:46 pm

uc pseudonym

Postby insanewitapen » Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:59 pm

Yay it's up! *waits for Silverwolf*
Oh and forget about my Morphin character, I didn't have time especially after being at church camp last week. :3
Llux-Sanctuary[/color]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
insanewitapen

Postby faithfighter » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:36 am

Name-Firana "Fir" Ibyau

Gender-female

Race-nymph

Weapons-long, slender duel blades

History-Firana is a preticularly curious nymph with an innocent heart, though misguided by those seeking to distroy the humans her only goal is to learn more about this different race. Some might call her simple because she is amused by the most ordinary things, but she is really intelligent. Dispite her age Fir is quite naivee and childlike. Still she is an excellent fighter who was trained by a master swordsman. She is somewhat an outcast from her people, so most of her life she spent wandering the woodlines aimlessly back on Zanthon. She gained herself the reputation of a kind wood spirit, because she would help all the travelers she came across.

Appearace: 4,7" in height, she is of the taller few nymphs. Her pale skin is framed by light brown hair that flows down to her waist. Her slender set features are sharp and graceful. Her eyes are crystal blue and seemingly endless. She has prominent cheekbones that only add to the beauty of her features.

Clothes- since she has the appearence of a teenager she dresses like one to blend in on earth. She often wears army boots, a mini skirt with black leggings, t-shirts and arm bands.

Eliment-ice
[color="Green"][font="Verdana"]There is no one you can't love once you know their story-Mary Lou Lawnacki[/font][/color]
faithfighter

Postby silver_wolf454 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:02 am

Accepted ^^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

silver_wolf454

Next

Return to RPGs and Roleplaying