Home Made BISHIES :3 Girls only!

Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby chibiphonebooth » Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:38 pm

some dude i drew in my sketchbook.

with colored pencils.

sorry its all dark and stuff. i took a photo cause i dont have a scanner up here in England. ;^;

sorry the other picture is sideways. i would fix it... but i'm lazy. >.>
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageImageImage

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="SeaGreen"]"Savannah's signature: ruining serious since 2008"[/color][/SIZE][/font]

[font="Georgia"][color="Orange"][url=yourtoesaremissing.deviantart.com]Visit my DA X3[/url][/color][/font]
chibiphonebooth

Postby ChristianKitsune » Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:11 pm

ooooooooooooooooooooh

Savvvyyyy he ish HAWT!!! I lurve him!! *drools*
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby Puguni » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:17 pm

A historical bishie? XD The 1910s - 1920s era was real cool, I think. :D XD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Puguni

Location: In a place where I can wonder why good grammar doesn't apply on the internet.

Postby christianfriend » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:20 pm

*Squeal* ^___^ That's such a good drawing! Im a big fan of the 1910-1920's myself :3 wonderful job on everything, he is very cute!
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby Souba » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:55 pm

Shao, he looks scary yet beautiful, kinda weird combination, eh? ;) Yet you managed to do it, Bravo! Man I need to recruit you to color my stuff. ;)

Chibi, he looks awesome! I love how you drew his hand, I think it came out really well. I love his facial expression as well, very good job!! :drool:

Puguni, I really like him, he looks cute! Reminds me of the kids that sold newspapers on the corner shouting Extra, Extra! :thumb: Great historical bishie!
God Bless,
Souba
@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~

[color="RoyalBlue"]We are not saved by the Law, but by Grace[/color]

Souba

Location: Second star to the right and straight on until morning!

Postby christianfriend » Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:36 pm

Hi guys, im back with another quick experiment sketch. I cut the bottom half of the picture off, because I need to fix the arm length. He's just a random..er..half monster..thing..I guess. He was kind of inspired by some dragon pictures I was looking at ^^;; heh, hope he's bishie enough for you guys! >.>
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:48 pm

Shao Feng-Li

Postby christianfriend » Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:28 pm

^_^ Awsome picture! :3 I love his design!
christianfriend

Postby soul alive » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:58 pm

Cute sketch, Puguni. I'm a big history geek, so it's even cooler. I've heard that the correct pronunciation of the 'Extra! Extra!' call is 'Wux-tree! Wux-tree!' :D

I really like your dragon-boy sketch, christianfriend. Especially his hair.

And awesome, as always, Shao. I love his costume design, especially the armor.

--

I usually just lurk, but I thought I'd post a couple pieces:

This is a character that I created for the Character design contest in November - Semuel Running Cloud, and his steed, Blaze:
I haven't decided yet if I'll finish this drawing beyond the sketch stage. I will be utilizing the character with some changes for my comic. ... waste not... XD

And this is a CD cover mock-up that I did the art for for a British comedy pop/rap band that isn't very well known, earlier this year. The characters are based on photos of band members, but the poses are original: Image
They asked for several different background options, this was just one.
-Sara-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Cruce Salus, a webmanga. --- Status: Undergoing rewrites, currently offline

soul-alive.deviantart.com

"People say I'm strange, does it make me a stranger / That my best friend was born in a manger?" 'Jesus Freak' - dc Talk
soul alive

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:17 pm

XD
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Nami » Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:05 pm

0_o doood.. sooo cool!!
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Souba » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:46 pm

Christianfriend awesome drawing! I like his expression, and the marks on his face. Good job!

Shoa I really love the detail you put into his costume, it looks very intricate in design. I also like how he seems to be goading on his enemies. Amazing job! I like the second guy too his hair looks awesome, and his tattoo rocks!

Hi Soul Alive and thanks for not only the contributions be being nice enough to leave feedback for all of our recent artists. ^^ Th first one is great, I really love how detailed not only the cowboy looks but also his horse. Awesome job on Flat92's album cover. It's reminds me of my friend Steve Beckett who did a drawing for a band after his Christian comic Sam 119 came out. Those of you in the UK should pick up a copy of the comic it'd be well worth the E 1.80!
God bless,
Souba

Souba

Postby christianfriend » Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:28 am

I love your style Soul alive! very lovely work, especially on the album cover :3 It looks great!

And Shao, amazing work as always! The eyes are dazzling and I really wish I could draw eyes like that. Eyes are probably the toughest thing for me to do.

As for me, here's my latest work of art, sketched up only a few minutes ago. I had some fun with the design on this guy, even though It's a very simple one :3 and I plan to add more on his torso sooner or later since it looks pretty plain the way it is now. And of course I'll fix all the faults too, because I see plenty that could use some fixin'.
christianfriend

Postby mssthang_1 » Wed May 02, 2007 10:15 am

hey, here's a pic i drew....i probably just dug up a dead thread but, i don't care i'm gonna share anyways^^....he's one of my characters from my manga

name: Tony Rino
nickname: beat
grade: 10th; sophmore
ethnicity: italian (mixed with other european decent...possibly irish^^)
hair color: reddish orange
eye color: brown
love interest: katherine phillips aka kitty
past: beat was an orphan who was always placed from one foster home to another. he felt like he could never love or be loved, so out of anger he found himself running with the wrong crowd......blah, blah, blah,...then he found Christ
dream: to have a talk show and help people with their problems
Beware...I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it. :shady:

You can thank me for the warning. :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll:

~My Deviantart Account~
mssthang_1

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Wed May 02, 2007 9:01 pm

All done XD

Shao Feng-Li

Postby Puguni » Mon May 14, 2007 8:15 pm

:<

This is an old OC of mine. <3 I spent too much time on this picture. :C
Puguni

Location: In a place where I can wonder why good grammar doesn't apply on the internet.

Postby Souba » Tue May 15, 2007 8:15 pm

Wow looks awesome, Puguni!
Only thing I would add is a line separating his face from his chest. When I first saw it I though he was touching his face lol! Otherwise it looks very very good, I gotta say this is definitely my favorite of yours. :)
God Bless,
Souba

Souba

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Thu May 17, 2007 9:11 pm

^_^v

Shao Feng-Li

Postby soul alive » Fri May 18, 2007 2:12 am

Thanks all. ^_^ I'm going to be doing more sketches in the future, so hopefully, I'll be able to contribute more yummy bishie goodness. XD

Nice soldier, christianfriend - I like the kanji on his cheek. Will look forward to seeing him more developed design-wise later.

You have a very unique style, mssthang, nice sketch.

And oooh, 100 points to puguni for using gestalt for a very lovely piece of work. And 10 bonus points to anyone who knows what gestalt is. :lol:

Lovely work, as always, Shao - I especially like the costuming and character design of the goggled one.

I'm currently working on an art exchange at dA, and this is an unfinished sketch of Nicholas Crow, a character belonging to MisushiIce of dA. I had a lot of fun with the perspective. ^^

-Sara-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Cruce Salus, a webmanga. --- Status: Undergoing rewrites, currently offline

soul-alive.deviantart.com

"People say I'm strange, does it make me a stranger / That my best friend was born in a manger?" 'Jesus Freak' - dc Talk
soul alive

Postby Puguni » Fri May 18, 2007 8:29 pm

:D :D :D *looks on wikipedia*

Nah, I just thought it would look cool. Anyway, thanks you guys!

Everyone needs to draw more wonderful bishounen! :M
Puguni

Postby Souba » Sat May 19, 2007 7:58 pm

Oooooh Shao! I likey this one a lot! His outfit looks so original, and his facial expression is sooo Kawai! Again the colors rock! Wonderful job dear! ^_^

Hey thanks Soul Alive, I really like this Crow guy. I love the perspective you used, and his expression too is really cool with the pencil in his mouth. :)

Awesome job guys! Thanks for continually filling this thread with the best home made bishies in town. ^^
God Bless,
Souba

Souba

Postby Souba » Sat May 26, 2007 4:05 pm

First off I want to say sorry to mssthang_1 and chrisianfriend, I totally skipped your art! Gomen Nasai, I don't know how I did that, I really thought I had gotten everyone. :red:

chrisianfriend I really see a great begining here, I like the tat's of course, and the suit he's wearing. i can wait to see how you develope him into the final peice. Good job dear! :thumb:

mssthang_1 I like this guy he looks like he has a lot of attitude, and
his clothes rock! I like your description also it just adds to his personality. Very good job, I hope you'll keep posting up more. ^^

Ooh Anon, I really like this guy, I love his pose and those cool looking tattoos. He kind of reminds me of Squall from Fina Fantasy VIII, and that's a definite plus! Good job on this cutie can't wait to see more of your work!
God Bless,
Souba

Souba

Postby ChristianKitsune » Sat May 26, 2007 4:41 pm

Anonymous! WOW! I haven't seen much of your art! I think he looks awesome! :D Good job!
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:55 pm

Shao Feng-Li

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:13 pm

All them beefcakes from Soul Calibur and Tekken X3
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Puguni » Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:35 pm

You must teach me how to make more muscle-y bishounen. ;d
Puguni

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:31 pm

X3

Shao Feng-Li

Postby Souba » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:42 pm

Shoa, I have to agree with Anom, and Puguni you have a great sense of anatomy you can see that in his out stretched arm. :)
Awesome job on his pose, and the coloring as usual! What I really love is the words he's saying it just goes to well with him. I really love it! :)
God Bless,
Souba

Souba

Postby Kuro-Mizu » Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:48 pm

hehe in case you gals (was gonna say guys but.. erhh nvm) havent seen these yet..

Here are two of my MAIN male character. I dunno if hes bishie or not but you can tell me!

CAA does the FACE!
ImageImageImage
Formerly Known As Vernhal
//My Devart\\//My Sheezyart\\
Kuro-Mizu

Postby Souba » Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:24 pm

Vernhal, that definitely earns my stamp of approval! I love the ears, and the hair color is great!

Anom I really like these sketches! Looks like they have a story to them. ^^ I can't wait to see more of these guys! :)

God Bless,
Souba

Souba

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing