Ghost Whisperer and Raines

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Ghost Whisperer and Raines

Postby ashfire » Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:50 am

Two TV shows on Friday Night on two different networks on at 8 PM and the other at 9 PM.
In some way the two shows have something in common. You have two people trying to help the sprites of a person who was murdered or died with a unfinished mission they had to do.
Ghost Whisperer has a young woman who sees ghost around her and at times they come to her to help them finish their mission or solves the problem which is keeping them from acrossing over to Heaven.
Now she is also battling a evil situation with a sprite who is wanting to take other ghost or the woman my guess to Hell but she has many ghost and other people who are there to help her.
Raines is about a L A City detective who sees his dead partner who he talks to for advise and the ghost of the people he is investigating to solve their murder.
The one last night was interesting where a young man was working to become a comicbook artist and was murdered by a person who he considered a freind but was using him to sell drugs out of his apartment.
The young man decides to stop this by going after the friend but the friend kills the artist with a my guess a Star Trek collectable knife the artist had taken from the comicbook store he worked for to use against the other man has a weapon.
At the end the young artist's art and story are sold to Dark Horse Comics by the woman he loved and the owner of the comic store he worked for.
ashfire

Postby WrestlingOtaku » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:47 am

Actually Raines is about an LA dectective who imagines seeing dead people and begins questioning his sanity. That's the key to the whole series and, to me at least, is the major appeal of the show. I like Raines a lot, if you can't tell already, but unfortunately it comes on during Smackdown!, so I miss it most of the time. D:
WrestlingOtaku

Return to General Entertainment