Children of Men

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Children of Men

Postby craner » Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:37 pm

Movie based on the sci-fi novel by P.D. James. The movie is set in the future only by like 20 years though. It turns out that in year 2009 women begin to have miscarriages like crazy and we find out that they are becoming infertile. So you can kind of see that the world is going downhill. The movie is based around a man who has to help this lady (who somehow is pregnant) get to a safe place away from all the chaos and military. Anyways, you can read a better review probably on movie sites and such. I just thought it was an amazing movie. Lot's of swearing unfortunately and there is one scene where the pregnant lady shows her stomach (and her breasts). Other than that I loved it. I recommend it for sure. Anyone else seen it?
craner

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:19 pm

We all thought it was kinda dumb. It would have been better if we hadn't watch The Pursuit of Happyness first XD
Shao Feng-Li

Postby Radical Dreamer » Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:01 pm

I thought it looked pretty awesome, but I have yet to watch it. When it comes to watching movies, I reeaally dislike overuse of the F-word, and my brother told me it was basically packed with it, so I didn't watch it. XD I love the premise, though. It looks like it's got potential to be a good movie.
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby craner » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:27 pm

Yeah i was quite impressed with the cinematography (cant spell). The way the camera angels are shot and the way blood speckles the lens makes you feel like your a part of it. It almost made me uncomfortable as the scene was quite a detailed war shot.
craner

Return to General Entertainment