Battlestar Galactica Special coming this fall

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Battlestar Galactica Special coming this fall

Postby Roy Mustang » Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:36 am

news from ICv2.com wrote:Sci Fi Channel is planning to air a two-hour Battlestar Galactica OAV this fall. The special will be set between the third and fourth seasons and is expected to be released on DVD shortly thereafter.

Col. Roy Mustang
Roy Mustang

Postby mitsuki lover » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:40 pm

I flipped over to G4 and saw the same announcement on The Feed.Apparently they are also expanding the final season from 13 to 22 or 24 episodes(I forget which it was).Though it is firm that season 4 will be the last one.
mitsuki lover

Postby mitsuki lover » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:02 pm

Speaking of BSG did it surprise you yesterday when they revealed who the Cylons on Galactica(other than 6 and Boomer)were?
Actually there was one person I was expecting to walk through that hatchway,I think you can guess which one.
The ending was rather a shocker as well.Never expected that to happen.
It did appear from it that they will reach Earth at the end of the series.
mitsuki lover

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:10 pm

Dude, I was only expecting one of the final five to be revealed, not FOUR. I am quite bowled over.
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Return to General Entertainment