Facing the Giants

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Facing the Giants

Postby Tommy » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:47 pm

Has anyone seen this movie?

Usually Christian movies for some reason are unfortunately low budget and corny but this one was actually decent to the third power.

If you have seen it your probably agree the acting gets better as the movie progresses. The first half hour was pretty much the worst acting ever but as I said it gets better.

Good plot and good message.

(Oh yeah, I forget his name but there is one guy that is an amazingly good actor in that movie. You'll know when you see him. XD)
FKA Tom Dincht

Check out my band if you've got the time.
http://encompass1.bandcamp.com/
Tommy

Postby creed4 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:36 pm

Yes it was great, and I don't like football
Tis No Fool to lose what he can not keep to gain what he can never lose.
What does it profit a man to gain the World yet lose his soul.
Choose Life that you Might live.
creed4

Postby Destroyer2000 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:47 pm

Yeah. I know most of the guys who made that movie.
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

[color="Red"]Distance is to Love as Wind is to Fire...it extinguishes the small, and ignites the great. - Unknown[/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"]“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.â€
Destroyer2000

Postby Tommy » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:52 pm

That's cool, Destroyer2000.

Do you live where they made it?
Tommy

Postby Destroyer2000 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:44 am

I live about 2 hours north of Albany, so yeah. Close by. At our state youth competitions, I see most of them. A friend of mine could have had a walk in role had he wanted, but he declined. I don't know why, though. It would have been fun to do, but he said he would have been in the stands in one of the scenes, and no one would really be able to see him.
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

[color="Red"]Distance is to Love as Wind is to Fire...it extinguishes the small, and ignites the great. - Unknown[/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"]“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.â€
Destroyer2000

Return to General Entertainment