Latest Spider-man 3 trailer...

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby jon_jinn » Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:16 pm

yeah. it would be wise to look on the bright side. at least Raimi isn't ditching the third movie like X-men I and II's director. and i seriously doubt that Spider-man 3 can be worse than X-men III. that movie totally screwed up the series. the first two were pretty awesome...
[SIZE="4"]*FASTING FROM CAA (9/25/08 - ???)*[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]
"Sometimes we don't present the Gospel well enough for the non-elect to reject it."
- John MacArthur

"In the total expanse of the human life, there is not a single square inch of which Christ, who alone is sovereign, does not declare, 'That is mine'."
- Abraham Kuyper

"God the great Creator of all things doth uphold, direct, dispose, and govern all creatures, actions, and things, from the greatest even to the least, by His most wise and holy providence, according to His infallible foreknowledge and the free and immutable counsel of His own will, to the praise of the glory of His wisdom, power, justice, goodness, and mercy."
- Westminister Confession of Faith (Chapter 5, Section 1)

"The wisdom of God has found a way for the love of God to deliver sinners from the wrath of God all the while upholding the righteousness of God!!"
- John Piper

"Grace is the pleasure of God to magnify the worth of God by giving sinners the right and power to delight in God without obscuring the glory of God!"
-John Piper

"The very One from Whom we need to be saved, is the One Who has saved us."
- R.C. Sproul

"All of Christian life is ceaseless worship of God the Father, through the mediatorship of God the Son, by the indwelling power of God the Spirit, doing what God commands in Scripture, not doing what God forbids in Scripture, in culturally contextualized ways, for the furtherance of the Gospel, when both gathered for adoration, and scattered for action, in joyous response to God's glorious grace."
- Mark Driscoll

"Believers do not pray with the view of informing God about things unknown to Him, or of exciting Him to do His duty, or of urging Him as though He were reluctant. On the contrary, they pray in order that they may arouse themselves to seek Him, that they may exercise their faith in meditating on His promises, that they may relieve themselves from their anxieties by pouring them into His bosom; in a word, that they may declare that from Him alone they hope and expect, both for themselves and for others, all good things."
- Martin Luther

"I have to tell you first that I am ready to die. I have put my affairs in order. Your supreme weapon is killing. My supreme weapon is dying, because when you kill me, people all over Romania will read my books and believe on the God that I preach - even more than they do now."
- Dr. Joseph Ton, the exiled Romanian pastor (quoted by James Montgomery Boice)

"The best prayer I ever prayed had enough sin in it to condemn the whole world."
- John Bunyan

"If the Christian has lost sight of Calvary, that shows that he has lost his way."
- J.I. Packer[/SIZE]
jon_jinn

Postby Rocketshipper » Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:46 pm

I thought that the situation with X-men 3 was that Fox didn't want to wait for Singer to finish Superman Returns so they just went and hired someone else to direct.
Jessie and James, together forever!

AAML forever!

Colorado is EVIL!! Save me!!

Eternal Defender of Tracey Sketchit. If you are a Brock lover, beware ^_^

"Like the moon over
the day, my genius and brawn
are lost on these fools"-Bowser, Super Mario RPG

Confused about the meaning of the screen name??

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/RocketShipping

Go here and be enlightened ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Click the above link...I dare you.

http://community.livejournal.com/ship_manifesto/87185.html

The best essay on Junzumi shipping ever ^^.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Rocketshipper
Rocketshipper

Postby jon_jinn » Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:11 pm

Rocketshipper wrote:I thought that the situation with X-men 3 was that Fox didn't want to wait for Singer to finish Superman Returns so they just went and hired someone else to direct.

oh. well either way, they really screwed up X3. i was beyond disappointed...

[SIZE="1"]
"Sometimes we don't present the Gospel well enough for the non-elect to reject it."
- John MacArthur

"In the total expanse of the human life, there is not a single square inch of which Christ, who alone is sovereign, does not declare, 'That is mine'."
- Abraham Kuyper

"God the great Creator of all things doth uphold, direct, dispose, and govern all creatures, actions, and things, from the greatest even to the least, by His most wise and holy providence, according to His infallible foreknowledge and the free and immutable counsel of His own will, to the praise of the glory of His wisdom, power, justice, goodness, and mercy."

"The wisdom of God has found a way for the love of God to deliver sinners from the wrath of God all the while upholding the righteousness of God!!"
- John Piper

"Grace is the pleasure of God to magnify the worth of God by giving sinners the right and power to delight in God without obscuring the glory of God!"
-John Piper

- R.C. Sproul

"All of Christian life is ceaseless worship of God the Father, through the mediatorship of God the Son, by the indwelling power of God the Spirit, doing what God commands in Scripture, not doing what God forbids in Scripture, in culturally contextualized ways, for the furtherance of the Gospel, when both gathered for adoration, and scattered for action, in joyous response to God's glorious grace."
- Mark Driscoll

"Believers do not pray with the view of informing God about things unknown to Him, or of exciting Him to do His duty, or of urging Him as though He were reluctant. On the contrary, they pray in order that they may arouse themselves to seek Him, that they may exercise their faith in meditating on His promises, that they may relieve themselves from their anxieties by pouring them into His bosom; in a word, that they may declare that from Him alone they hope and expect, both for themselves and for others, all good things."
- Martin Luther

"I have to tell you first that I am ready to die. I have put my affairs in order. Your supreme weapon is killing. My supreme weapon is dying, because when you kill me, people all over Romania will read my books and believe on the God that I preach - even more than they do now."

"The best prayer I ever prayed had enough sin in it to condemn the whole world."
- John Bunyan

"If the Christian has lost sight of Calvary, that shows that he has lost his way."
- J.I. Packer[/SIZE]
jon_jinn

Postby Roy Mustang » Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:33 pm

Rocketshipper wrote:I thought that the situation with X-men 3 was that Fox didn't want to wait for Singer to finish Superman Returns so they just went and hired someone else to direct.

No, Bryan Singer jump ship. Before Superman movie, Bryan Singer had only direct movies that were made by Fox.

In middle of 2004, Fox and Singer were in negotiations for him to direct X-Men 3. But he went and signed a deal to direct the Superman Returns movie that was being made by Warner Bros.

Because of this, Fox went and terminated the production deal that the had for Bad Hat Harry Productions, which was Bryan Singer's production company.

Fox were not happy that he jump ship and I don't think Fox ask him to direct anything again for them or untill they have a change of heart.

Wingzero22
Roy Mustang

Postby crossalchemist » Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:49 pm

jon_jinn wrote:oh. well either way, they really screwed up X3. i was beyond disappointed...

Me too, after the movie was over me and my friends were walking out with nothing to say. I broke the silence with, "Well, that sucked." and my rabid fangirl friend punched me. I thought the whole thing with Prof. X at the end was stupid.
formerly known as linwood

"The power of Christ forgives you!"
-Brett (a friend from college, parodying the famous line from 'The Exorcist'.)

My new homepage!

My Infamously Semi-Famous Story Blog:
The Sheehy Brothers Adventures!

Dr. Bryan Enderle, Chemistry lecturer at the University of California at Davis gives an excellent talk on Science vs. Faith once in a great while. I tried to record it once, with very limited success, this link is what I have.
Science vs. Faith
crossalchemist

Location: Somewhere far far away, where they'll never find me.

Postby Souba » Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:05 pm

ShatterheartArk wrote:What, comic movies making junk up and making the fans mad? Since when!!?!?
Ahem. Sorry, bitter Gambit fan.
Aherm. Fear not, Punisher 2 is in the works.

Yeah I'm a big Remy fan and was very disappointed with movie's lack of Gambit. :(

Punisher 2 ?!? o.0 That's news, I met Tom Jane and he never mentioned a sequel I thought he was still working on his comic book.

Anyway, I was disappointed they cut Venom from the last few seconds of the trailer. They originally show Brock's transformation into Venom on the San Diego Comic Con in progress trailer. I liked how they animated Venom's head looked pretty much like the comic only on a skinny guy. :lol:
God Bless,
Souba
@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~

[color="RoyalBlue"]We are not saved by the Law, but by Grace[/color]

@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~@)}~`,~ @)}~`,~ @)}~`,~
Souba

Location: Second star to the right and straight on until morning!

Postby The Doctor » Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:15 pm

Actually,
From what I understand, what FOX did was a revenge thing. They were upset that Singer was going to work with the competition on a competition franchise, so gone he was.

I could be wrong though.
My new project: Story Ship, a storyblog. Now updates are every Friday!
http://storyship.blogspot.com/

Check out my short film IMPACT. Trailer available at impactshortfilm.webs.com. Short film now available FREE at http://bit.ly/cglmZ6

"There is therefore now NO condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus." Romans 8:1
The Doctor

Postby jon_jinn » Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:54 pm

linwood wrote:Me too, after the movie was over me and my friends were walking out with nothing to say. I broke the silence with, "Well, that sucked." and my rabid fangirl friend punched me. I thought the whole thing with Prof. X at the end was stupid.

i know. and they left out some of the coolest characters. *cough* Gambit *cough*...

[SIZE="1"]
- John MacArthur

- Abraham Kuyper

- John Piper

-John Piper

- R.C. Sproul

- Mark Driscoll

- Martin Luther

- John Bunyan

- J.I. Packer[/SIZE]
jon_jinn

Postby Animus Seed » Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:03 pm

jon_jinn wrote:i know. and they left out some of the coolest characters. *cough* Gambit *cough*...

I know we've gotten off topic, but...

I was pleased with Shadowkat in X3.
Kyrie eléison.
Animus Seed

Previous

Return to General Entertainment