Dumbest Super Bowl Questions

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Dumbest Super Bowl Questions

Postby Doubleshadow » Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:01 pm

From SI.com.

20. To Broncos QB John Elway: "Are you going to listen to Stevie Wonder perform at halftime?"
19. To Rams DE Jay Williams: "Is Ram a noun or a verb?"
18. To Steelers LB Kevin Greene: "How long does it take you to wash your hair?"
17. For Rams OT Orlando Pace: "After the game, in the shower, what's your favorite bar of soap?"
16. To Bills C Kent Hull: "Can I have your pants?"
15. Broncos FB Detron Smith: "What size panties do you think you'd wear?"
14. To Cowboys RB Emmitt Smith: "What are you going to wear in the game Sunday?"
13. To Rams QB Kurt Warner: "Do you believe in voodoo, and can I have a lock of your hair?"
12. To Cowboy G Nate Newton: "Have you noticed the logo is missing on one side of the Steelers' helmets?"
11. To Patriots G Heath Irwin: "Would you like to see the AFC win the Super Bowl?"
10. To Bills LB Cornelius Bennett: "Do you believe you can win?"
9. To 49ers QB Joe Montana: "So why do they call you Boomer?"
8. To Ravens LB Ray Lewis: "How long have you been surrounded by thugs?"
7. To Redskins OL Mark May: "How does it feel to block for the first black quarterback in the Super Bowl?
6. To Redskins QB Doug Williams: "So how long have you been a black quarterback?" This is now widely debunked as an urban legend, but the following was asked: "Doug, would it be easier if you were the second black quarterback to play in the Super Bowl?"
5. To Raiders QB Jim Plunkett: "Is it your mother who's blind, and your father who's deaf, or the other way around?"
4. For Titans DT Joe Salave'a: "What's your relationship with the football?" (Salave'a's answer: "I'd say it's strictly platonic.")
3. For Rams RB Marshall Faulk: "How come you have a podium while all your teammates are forced to stand out here?"
2. To Cowboy QB Troy Aikman: "Does it seem a little strange answering football questions in a baseball stadium?"
1. Bills running back Thurman Thomas was asked how he got psyched for big games. "I read the newspaper and look at the stupid questions you all ask," he replied.

And there you have it. :dizzy:
[color="Red"]As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. - Proverbs 23:7[/color]

The Sundries
Robin: "If we close our eyes, we can't see anything."
Batman: "A sound observation, Robin."
Doubleshadow

Postby mitsuki lover » Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:37 pm

See sports don't make people dumb sportsCASTING makes people dumb!
mitsuki lover

Postby termyt » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:43 am

Personally, I'd say journalists have lead that category for a long time.
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby lionheart » Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:37 am

I'll have to keep those in mind the next time I think someone's just asked me the dumbest question I've ever heard. *shudders*
"What kind of farmer are you who goes armed like a pirate?"-Jublain from Sackett's Land
lionheart

Postby WrestlingOtaku » Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:37 am

Heard one on ESPN last night during the Media Day for the Super Bowl.

To Lovie Smith Coach of the Chicago Bears: "When did you learn that you were going to be in the Super Bowl? Was it an early morning or late afternoon call?"

O.K. now I think they are trying their hardest to see who can come up with the stupidest question ever.
WrestlingOtaku

Postby mitsuki lover » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:19 pm

This is why we miss Howard Cosell so much.At least the man could ask an intelligent question.
mitsuki lover

Return to General Entertainment