Go Gators!!!!

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Go Gators!!!!

Postby silverSky » Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:07 pm

GO GATORS

:lol: Does the Happy Dance. :lol:

Jhn 1: 1-5 KJ

1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2) The same was in the beginning with God.
3) All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4) In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5) And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Psalm 115: 105-106 OKJ

105) Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
106) I have sworn, and I will perform it, that I will keep thy righteous judgements.

Psalm 91:1-2

1) He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty
2) I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
silverSky

Postby WrestlingOtaku » Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:11 pm

I'm crying here! This has never happened while watching football. (Of course, I've never watched my team win a big one, I wasn't interested the last time they won one and the Jags have never won the SB). Tommorow I'm going out and buying a NCAA Championship shirt. I still can't believe it! Go Gators!!!!!!
WrestlingOtaku

Postby mitsuki lover » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:59 pm

By all rights Boise State should be the #1 team in the country since they went
13-0 without a single lost.
Let's have Florida and BSU play a game and see who comes out the winner.
mitsuki lover

Postby jon_jinn » Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:29 pm

dude, my brother was pretty upset about the Ohio State VS Florida game. he wanted Ohio State to win because there was a player on the team with the same last name as us.
[SIZE="4"]*FASTING FROM CAA (9/25/08 - ???)*[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]
"Sometimes we don't present the Gospel well enough for the non-elect to reject it."
- John MacArthur

"In the total expanse of the human life, there is not a single square inch of which Christ, who alone is sovereign, does not declare, 'That is mine'."
- Abraham Kuyper

"God the great Creator of all things doth uphold, direct, dispose, and govern all creatures, actions, and things, from the greatest even to the least, by His most wise and holy providence, according to His infallible foreknowledge and the free and immutable counsel of His own will, to the praise of the glory of His wisdom, power, justice, goodness, and mercy."
- Westminister Confession of Faith (Chapter 5, Section 1)

"The wisdom of God has found a way for the love of God to deliver sinners from the wrath of God all the while upholding the righteousness of God!!"
- John Piper

"Grace is the pleasure of God to magnify the worth of God by giving sinners the right and power to delight in God without obscuring the glory of God!"
-John Piper

"The very One from Whom we need to be saved, is the One Who has saved us."
- R.C. Sproul

"All of Christian life is ceaseless worship of God the Father, through the mediatorship of God the Son, by the indwelling power of God the Spirit, doing what God commands in Scripture, not doing what God forbids in Scripture, in culturally contextualized ways, for the furtherance of the Gospel, when both gathered for adoration, and scattered for action, in joyous response to God's glorious grace."
- Mark Driscoll

"Believers do not pray with the view of informing God about things unknown to Him, or of exciting Him to do His duty, or of urging Him as though He were reluctant. On the contrary, they pray in order that they may arouse themselves to seek Him, that they may exercise their faith in meditating on His promises, that they may relieve themselves from their anxieties by pouring them into His bosom; in a word, that they may declare that from Him alone they hope and expect, both for themselves and for others, all good things."
- Martin Luther

"I have to tell you first that I am ready to die. I have put my affairs in order. Your supreme weapon is killing. My supreme weapon is dying, because when you kill me, people all over Romania will read my books and believe on the God that I preach - even more than they do now."
- Dr. Joseph Ton, the exiled Romanian pastor (quoted by James Montgomery Boice)

"The best prayer I ever prayed had enough sin in it to condemn the whole world."
- John Bunyan

"If the Christian has lost sight of Calvary, that shows that he has lost his way."
- J.I. Packer[/SIZE]
jon_jinn

Postby termyt » Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:40 pm

Congratulations to the Gator fans out there. Your team was most definitely the better last night.
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby Peanut » Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:06 pm

Yeah...that's an understatement...your team was the superior team last night...41-14...wow...and now that leaves us with the question of what about Boise? 13-0 and they don't get anything except some pats on the back and some trophy which compared to the national championship trophy means nothing. But, this might motivate more protesting for a tournament system as opposed to the BCS...anyway, until then, congratulations Gator fans.
CAA's Resident Starcraft Expert

goldenspines wrote:Its only stealing if you don't get caught.
Peanut

Postby meboeck » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:06 pm

*sigh* Wow... I don't really have anything to say... *is very frustrated with Ohio State and the Big 10 right now*
*insert poem, quote, or witty comment here*

"If it doesn't fit, you must edIT! -- [color=#cc3322]MOES."
[/color]
meboeck

Postby HisaishiFan » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:17 pm

we are the boys of old florida . . . F L O R I D A . . . lalala
But even if we don't feel at ease, God is greater than our feelings and He knows everything. 1 John 3:20 :angel:

Delight in utter trust.
HisaishiFan

Location: Kentucky (formerly I would have said to think rain, but now you should think sweltering heat . . . a

Postby mitsuki lover » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:19 pm

For a team that went 13-0 and upset a superior Oklahoma team BSU certainly got the shaft as they only wound up #5.They should of at least have been #2 if not
#1.
I guess the entire system is screwed.If there were a playoff system it should be like in basketball.
mitsuki lover

Postby Roy Mustang » Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:29 pm

mitsuki lover wrote: superior Oklahoma

Oklahoma hasn't look superior since the year that they one the NC title. They really didn't lose to Ducks this year, but I don't agree that they were a superior team. Oklahoma wouldn't be in my top five, untill they beat a team like USC or Fla.

Wingzero22
Roy Mustang

Return to General Entertainment