Movies/Anime you Hate

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Movies/Anime you Hate

Postby Heart of Sword » Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:52 pm

For me, it's Beauty and the Beast. *shudders* I can't stand it. I just can't. It makes me want to tear my hair out. Though I WOULD love to have a pet Beast...fuzzy...

And the Fellowship of the Rings, the second time I watched it. I can NOT watch that movie more than once without flipping all my lids (and my lids have been flipped many, many times)...

Your turn. :rant:
Heart of Sword's Rhapsody

Money, get away
Get a good job with good pay and you're okay
And all and all you're just another brick in the wall
Shoutin’ in the street gonna take on the world some day
But Bismallah will not let me go
Because I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

Tommy used to work on the docks
Union's been on strike
Bright eyes burning like fire
And exposing every weakness
However carefully hidden by the kids

Who will love a little Sparrow
Who's traveled far and cries for rest
Spare him his life from this monstrosity

I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all
And if the band youre in starts playing different tunes
We will we will rock you
We will we will rock you!

[Pink Floyd fan listening to Queen and hugging trees which is also known as taking care of God's creation with a pair of headphones on listening to Nightwish as loud as possible while writing a novel on a computer in the middle of a field filled with Wolves.]

[Bassist...finally learning Money]
Heart of Sword

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:31 pm

Just a word of caution -- in the past I've seen threads like this go downhill very quickly, as the risk of someone bringing up something they dislike that someone else happens to like is quite high. I wouldn't be at all surprised if this thread were to be eventually locked.

...With that in mind, I won't say what I dislike. :)
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby Stephen » Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:41 pm

In the past threads like this have been locked for the very reason mentioned by MM. Basicly they tend to bring out negativity from everyone. People end up bashing other peoples opinions on the topic...and in the end...the threads are more trouble then there worth. So...what was that sound? *clink*
Stephen

Return to General Entertainment