ALF Fans Arise!

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

ALF Fans Arise!

Postby Rev. Doc » Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:45 pm

I've been putting off purchasing Season 1 of ALF but yesterday I got my Best Buy flyer and this is on sale for $17.99. Regularly it runs for about $38.00 so I knew it was the time to snap it up. 25 episodes in this box set. Just wanted to let all the other Gordon Shumway fans on the forums know.
"The secret of a good sermon is to have a good beginning and a good ending, then having the two as close together as possible."
~George Burns
Rev. Doc

Postby Joshua Christopher » Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:52 pm

Alf is totally teh r0xxorz.
Joshua Christopher

Postby Arnobius » Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:57 pm

So far it looks like you guys can hold your meetings in a phone booth ;)

I remember the series, but didn't care too much for it.
Arnobius

Postby Rev. Doc » Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:05 pm

[quote="AnimeHeretic"]So far it looks like you guys can hold your meetings in a phone booth ]

Well, I know that Ashely is a fan and that name recognition in and of itself should draw multitudes of new members. :thumb:
"The secret of a good sermon is to have a good beginning and a good ending, then having the two as close together as possible."
~George Burns
Rev. Doc

Postby V8Tsunami » Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:05 pm

Alf rocks. :rock:
"Before you get up for that final snack, I want you to know I've got your cat" :lol:
This message has been brought to you by the Members of the My Job Drives Me Nutz Association. :dizzy::hits_self:lol:

"I probably won't enter heaven nice, clean and neat. More like sliding in sideways saying, man, what a ride" :lol:

@)}~ Carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA moderators.
V8Tsunami

Postby Ashley » Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:15 pm

Dude, that's awesome. I had the ALF slippers, nightgown, stuffed animal at one point in time...countless t-shirts....yeah I was a fangirl at the tender age of like, 4 (hey I was born in 86, it couldn't be too old).
Ashley

Postby bigsleepj » Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:28 pm

I used to love this show when I was younger. Off course it was broadcasted / dubbed in Afrikaans and if you wanted to hear the original English you had to tune into a radio station that broadcasted the original soundtrack...and amazingly it was synchronized. Still I wouldn't mind seeing it again.
bigsleepj

Postby Arnobius » Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:35 pm

Ashley wrote:Dude, that's awesome. I had the ALF slippers, nightgown, stuffed animal at one point in time...countless t-shirts....yeah I was a fangirl at the tender age of like, 4 (hey I was born in 86, it couldn't be too old).

I was a teenager, which may be why I looked at it with scorn. It did have a few good one liners now and again.
Arnobius

Postby inkhana » Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:52 pm

Awwww, I loved Alf when I was a little kid! Still do...XD

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Return to General Entertainment