For anyone interested in the NCAA finals

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

For anyone interested in the NCAA finals

Postby Pent » Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:04 pm

I wasn't that much before, but the Michigan State game tonight got me very excited. Just in case you missed it Michigan State lost an 8 point lead in the last 2 minutes or so. Kentucky with like 15 seconds got 3 shots for the 3 pointer to tie. The last one at the buzzer rolled around the rim and fell in. After 5 minutes of review the refs let them have it and the game went into overtime. There Kentucky had a slight lead, but State had a small come back to tie it again! finnaly State won in double overtime and they are going to the final four. If anyone wants to talk about any of the other 2 games that went into overtime that they had a team in it can. but I just had to talk about this cause it was amzing.
Pent

Postby meboeck » Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:32 pm

This has been the craziest March Madness ever. I cannot wait to see the final 4. I must say that being from Maryland I am an ACC fan. Go North Carolina!
*insert poem, quote, or witty comment here*

"If it doesn't fit, you must edIT! -- [color=#cc3322]MOES."
[/color]
meboeck

Postby Spiritsword » Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:27 pm

As an Illinoisan I am an Illini fan. Three overtime games! Incredible! And Illinois coming back from 12 down with 3 minutes left, then winning in OT?! My stomach was twisted in knots. People in this state were going crazy. lol
Spiritsword

Postby Zedian » Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:58 pm

I predict it will be North Carolina and Illlinois who will meet in the final game although I won't let Michigan St. out of the picture just yet and yes, even Louisville can pose a threat. It has just been that unpredictable of a NCAA Tournament.
Zedian

Postby Mave » Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:02 pm

I must support my university! (watching it now with much suspense XD;;; )

Michigan State, you go! \(*o*)/
Mave

Postby ClosetOtaku » Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:05 am

<----- UNC Alum.

Go Tar Heels!
"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." -- C.S. Lewis
ClosetOtaku

Postby mitsuki lover » Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:50 pm

My Huskies were eliminated by the Louisville Cardinals,so basically I have been in a "I don't care" sort of mode since then.
mitsuki lover

Return to General Entertainment