HELP!! advice for Blade (Marvel) films?

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

HELP!! advice for Blade (Marvel) films?

Postby Crossdive » Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:19 pm

I really don't know, i really am stuck, i feel really unsure of these, because some Christians say "their fine, loved em, great" whatever, but than I don't know if they are clean in more Christian perspective... HELP :hits_self
Jesus is Lord.
Crossdive

Location: Where would you live if you were me? But seriously, Colorado. (Someday, I'll be in Nihon!)

Postby Sesshoumaru » Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:23 pm

It's violence, lots of violence. And also pervasive language. All these things don't take away the movie seeing as how it's really good. As you prolly know, it's about a vampire hunter named Blade. Whom is half-vampire himself.

The only thing a Christian may have problems with is

[SPOILER]The main villian summons La Magra: The Blood God, They even have what they call the Book of Erebas or the vampire Bible.[/SPOILER] other than that I don't see anything wrong with it. But my advice is to listen in your heart to what God tells you. ;)
Sesshoumaru

Postby Hephzibah » Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:41 pm

Personally, while I want to see the movies, I will never actually sit down to watch it because the entire issue of vampires and blood-sucking just doesnt sit right with me.
My advice is that if you are unsure, then dont. Man, if I had used that, I would have been saved alot of heartache.
Hephzibah

Postby Crossdive » Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:06 pm

thanks guys, i don't think i will, because of the very same reasons you guys posted. ;)
Jesus is Lord.
Crossdive

Location: Where would you live if you were me? But seriously, Colorado. (Someday, I'll be in Nihon!)

Return to General Entertainment