Adult Swim will add another hour when it spits with CN!

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Adult Swim will add another hour.

Postby Roy Mustang » Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:25 am

But the bad news is the lineup for it.

5:00am: Popeye Show
5:30am: The Bob Clampett Show/Toonheads

Edit that: as we think this is the reason why they are adding the hour, because of spilt from CN ratings.

Didn't read that right when I saw it. Sorry about that!

Wingzero22
Roy Mustang

Postby Lady Arianrod » Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:17 pm

Wait... it's splitting from CN? Does this mean it will be on another network? :eyebrow:
~Life is the art of drawing without an eraser~

Lady Arianrod, lover of nature and fire.

Hello there! I'm back after a long break! I started watching anime again in 2016. I still check the forum too!

"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33
Lady Arianrod

Postby Roy Mustang » Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:29 pm

Lady Arianrod wrote:Wait... it's splitting from CN? Does this mean it will be on another network? :eyebrow:

No. They doing it so that ratings for AS only counts for AS only and not for Cartoon Network rating as a whole.

It will be like Nick and Nick at night. They are on the same channel, but they spit the ratings for Nick and Nick at night.

Wingzero22
Roy Mustang

Postby Ashley » Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:54 pm

Considering when Adult Swim comes on (let alone the content) how on EARTH do you say that Popeye and Toonheads are part of the lineup, unless this is a joke I didn't get? (Bear with me I'm sick).
Ashley

Postby Roy Mustang » Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:28 pm

Ashley wrote:Considering when Adult Swim comes on (let alone the content) how on EARTH do you say that Popeye and Toonheads are part of the lineup, unless this is a joke I didn't get? (Bear with me I'm sick).

I thought it was a joke too, but the news was posted at Toon Zone forum. I don't post there, but read from the board since just about everyone that is on that forum has the newest news about AS, CN and cartoons being made. Plus they post any news from AS board that is ran by CN with all the crap that goes on at that place.

But I would post a link to Toonzone form about this, but I don't know if that is a good idea, since we have some younger members at this board and I don't want them to see foul words that are use in some threads.

PS: Since the news was old cartoons and not anime. I put this thread here and not at anime board.

Wingzero22
Roy Mustang

Postby Lady Arianrod » Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:55 pm

Wingzero22 wrote:No. They doing it so that ratings for AS only counts for AS only and not for Cartoon Network rating as a whole.

It will be like Nick and Nick at night. They are on the same channel, but they spit the ratings for Nick and Nick at night.

Wingzero22

Oh. Thank you for clearing it up. I was quite dense when I posted that... :sweat:
~Life is the art of drawing without an eraser~

Lady Arianrod, lover of nature and fire.

Hello there! I'm back after a long break! I started watching anime again in 2016. I still check the forum too!

"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33
Lady Arianrod

Postby Godly Paladin » Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:29 pm

Oh, come on, Adult Swim! You can do better than Popeye, for crying out loud.
ImageImage
Godly Paladin

Postby Roy Mustang » Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:47 pm

Godly Paladin wrote:Oh, come on, Adult Swim! You can do better than Popeye, for crying out loud.

What I hope for is, if they are smart. Maybe down the road take those two things off and maybe put some anime on in those time slots.

But I love the AS ad card that they had a few days ago and I hope that I got this right as how it was played out.

AS card: We hear that some people are not happy with us for putting popeye on AS. But its 5 am and most of you should be asleep and do you think you have anything better to watch at that hour?

User repy card is showed: ..........

AS card: We thought so!

Wingzero22
Roy Mustang

Postby Godly Paladin » Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:00 pm

Do they know nothing of VHS taping?
ImageImage
Godly Paladin

Return to General Entertainment