Giant Bugs vs Stoned Rastarfarian Killers

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Giant Bugs vs Stoned Rastarfarian Killers

Postby Sesshoumaru » Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:40 pm

In other words Alien vs Predator :lol:

After what had seemed like an eternity, the iconic monsters from two of the scariest monster franchises have duked it out in a battle for supremacy. If any of you have seen Predator 2, you'll know that when Danny Glover entered the pred ship you see a brief glimpse of a Xenomorph skull. Indicating the two species have encountered one another. What had me excited was it got more into Pred society. Unblooded preds would go on a xenomorph hunt as a Rite of Passage. A way for them to be initiated into a clan. So they used Aztec civilizations to raise Xenos. In the film we see evidence of this considereing the Aztecs thought the Preds were 'Gods" of a sort.

The action of the movie was spectacular. From the very first fight scence (Grid's famous entrance) to when the Queen was freed. The CGI got even better as the Queen is shown moving in a way similar to a dinosaur ( i.e. the T-rex from JP). My overall favorite character had to be Grid ( the alien with the "grid" shaped markings on his dome) he was the biggest and strongest xeno there. Scar was also great as well. What has me curious as to whether there will be a second one. If so we might see for the first time in movies a Predalien.

Overall AVP gets a 10/10 for me
Sesshoumaru

Return to General Entertainment