Huge Slap Your Momma Horror Movie News

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Huge Slap Your Momma Horror Movie News

Postby Stephen » Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:51 pm

Now for some of you...this news will mean nothing. For others its gonna blow your mind. It is all but offical...but Freddy vs Jason 2 is dead. At least for now. However there will be a new Friday the 13th film. Rather quickly too...the bombshell is who the director is going to be. Can you say Quentin Tarantino? I am watching a few horror sites at the moment...but this could be confirmed as offical by morning....this is gonna be so awesome.
Stephen

Postby Rocketshipper » Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:03 pm

Tarrintino directing a Friday movie??? hmmmm...that could be very interesting. It would be cool if the movie had some Kill Bill elements to it. Jason and the lead character in a extended martial arts fight ^^. But no more Freddy vs Jason 2 :(. I wish they would do a new Stand-alone Freddy movie. I know some people would hate it but I wouldn't mind a remake of the first 1 using today's special effects.
Jessie and James, together forever!

AAML forever!

Colorado is EVIL!! Save me!!

Eternal Defender of Tracey Sketchit. If you are a Brock lover, beware ^_^

"Like the moon over
the day, my genius and brawn
are lost on these fools"-Bowser, Super Mario RPG

Confused about the meaning of the screen name??

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/RocketShipping

Go here and be enlightened ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Click the above link...I dare you.

http://community.livejournal.com/ship_manifesto/87185.html

The best essay on Junzumi shipping ever ^^.

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Rocketshipper
Rocketshipper

Postby Joshua Christopher » Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:23 pm

Quentin...imagine him directing Bruce. THE Bruce.

HFS.
Joshua Christopher

Postby Stephen » Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:42 pm

Well there are rumors that they might also do another Nightmare On Elm St. movie this year. Rumors have flown for a while that it would be called Springwood Slasher. A movie showing his origins..which would be fun. As far as this new Jason one goes...there better dang sure not be any kung-fu crap...and it better not be a remake. (those who know Friday the 13th know we won't see Jason if its a remake of the first film) As far as Bruce, I take it you speak of Bruce Campbell. Nothing really at all involves Bruce since the whole Freddy vs Jason vs Ash thing died.
Stephen

Postby Orange Kitten » Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:02 am

Well I'm no horror fan really, but I haven't found a Tarantino film I haven't liked.
"Destroy all that which is evil, so that which is good may flourish" - The Boondock Saints

"Man creates dolls in his own image. If God exists, it's possible that we're all just dolls to him." - Evangelion (episode 22)

AMV.org Profile
Orange Kitten

Postby termyt » Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:06 am

Tarantino's take on Friday 13th. My mind is swimming with the possibilities.
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby Joshua Christopher » Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:42 am

"Say Freddy again!"

"And if you shall meet Jason, Jason will be cut."

"Random mass murder is like a forest. It's easy to lose your way, to get lost, to forget where you came in."

"What do they call a quarter-pound of human flesh with cheese in France?"
Joshua Christopher

Postby greyscale42 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:40 pm

Hey if Tarantino directs it ill see it.
greyscale42

Postby K. Ayato » Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:02 pm

What other films has Tarantino directed? Name sounds familiar. Either way, the thought of a new Freddy vs Jason movie is not pleasant to me. Yech!
K. Ayato: What happens if you press the small red button?

*Explosion goes off in the movie*

mechana2015: Does that answer your question?

K. Ayato: Perfectly.

Prayer sister of kaji, sticksabuser, Angel37, and Doubleshadow --Love you guys! :)
K. Ayato

Postby Joshua Christopher » Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:25 pm

mobilesuitpilot wrote:What other films has Tarantino directed? Name sounds familiar. Either way, the thought of a new Freddy vs Jason movie is not pleasant to me. Yech!

Reservoir Dogs
Pulp Fiction
Jackie Brown
Kill Bill volumes 1 & 2

And he wrote a few other films, like True Romance.
Joshua Christopher

Postby bbboy21 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:12 pm

Ahh I can see it now.......Freedy with a funky afro and gotee.....and Jason wearing a mullet ......and both were black suits ......can you say Freddy Pulp Jason Fiction :cool: :hits_self
:hug: You gotta love it ^.^
bbboy21

Postby righteous_slave » Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:07 am

Personally, a lack of another FvsJ would not be a big loss. I was extremely disappointed with the flick.

Tarentino? Resevoir Dogs was excellent, Pulp Fiction is just wierd, and I haven't seen Kill Bill. His take on a horror flick would probably fall into the Pulp Fiction wierd category.
ImageImage
You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness. Rom. 6:18

God can do anything, anytime, anyway He wants to.......if He wants to paint me blue and hang me upside down nekkid from an apple tree, thats alright, as long as it's God doing it. Of course, if He comes through with a directive like that, I might have to ask for some I.D. Michael Wanke
righteous_slave

Postby Stephen » Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:21 am

Well it seems things have fallen through. Tarrentino is now saying it was never going to happen (which is a bald face lie) Only time will tell..but it seems like many other "projects" Tarrentino was talking out of his butt.
Stephen

Return to General Entertainment