Bruce Lee movies

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Bruce Lee movies

Postby Maledicte » Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:31 pm

If there's a Jackie Chan thread, there might has well be a Bruce Lee thread! My favorite movie is Enter the Dragon (woo-CHAAA!) followed closely by the Chinese Connection. Dragon: the Bruce Lee story was a good movie too.

Anyone else?
Maledicte

Postby Solid Ronin » Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:03 pm

My favorite would prolly be Enter The dargon as well..follwed by Return of the Dragon (orignally called Way of the Dragon) but as fight fight secenss go I'd chosse The game of death.

Speaking of which did anyone ever see that special about his life....?
Solid Ronin

Postby Joshua Christopher » Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:01 pm

I've been a Bruce Lee fan for *MANY* years. Enter The Dragon rocked, and the original version of Game Of Death was awesome.

These days, we have Jet Li. Unleashed looks great.
Joshua Christopher

Postby Yojimbo » Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:13 pm

Woot! Bruce Lee is the man. Jackie Chan is cool and all but let's be honest Bruce is the original kung fu cinema king. Enter the Dragon is the best movie he ever did so it's my favorite. The Chinese Connection, Game of Death, and Fists of Fury, all come in next in line for me. I love the original Game of Death, sad Bruce had to die before was done though...and it has my favorite basketball player of all time Kareem Abdul Jabbar in it.
"You can't sit on the fence when it comes to Jesus, Satan owns the fence." Mark Cahill

2-151 D Co. Infantry (Air Assault)
Yojimbo

Postby The Doctor » Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:23 pm

The only Bruce Lee movie I can recall the title of that I saw was Enter the Dragon.

Sweet action.
The Doctor

Postby Jeikobu » Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:15 pm

I wasn't into the movie where the Japanese are the villains simply because I am a hopeless Japan-freak and hate seeing them only as the evil characters.
I think any Bruce Lee movie is good for the action, as I think Bruce Lee is possibly the greatest martial artist that ever lived, and certainly the greatest of the 20th century. He is amazing to watch. But as a movie, the only one that I much cared for was his greatest, Enter the Dragon.
"For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; and the government will rest on His shoulders; and His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace." - Isaiah 9:6

[SIZE="3"]Please give and help Japan during this awful time![/SIZE]

Please visit my Photobucket and tell me what you think!
Jeikobu

Postby K. Ayato » Wed Mar 02, 2005 10:30 am

Gotta be Enter the Dragon. It's the only one not dubbed, as far as I know.
K. Ayato: What happens if you press the small red button?

*Explosion goes off in the movie*

mechana2015: Does that answer your question?

K. Ayato: Perfectly.

Prayer sister of kaji, sticksabuser, Angel37, and Doubleshadow --Love you guys! :)
K. Ayato

Postby Yojimbo » Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:31 pm

Jeikobu wrote:I wasn't into the movie where the Japanese are the villains simply because I am a hopeless Japan-freak and hate seeing them only as the evil characters.
I think any Bruce Lee movie is good for the action, as I think Bruce Lee is possibly the greatest martial artist that ever lived, and certainly the greatest of the 20th century. He is amazing to watch. But as a movie, the only one that I much cared for was his greatest, Enter the Dragon.

That would be the Chinese Connection. And well the Japanese did rape and pillage their country for years and killed 11 or so million of their people.:eyeroll: Though the movie was made in 1972, 27 years after the Japanese Army left China, it's pretty understanable why alot of Chinese don't really like the Japanese. As you can see in the movie heck the Chinese were still being segregated in their own country, at least in foreign controlled port cities like Shanghai and British Hong Kong. But I'm not trying to start a debate or anything. It's just I've done alot of research on things like this.
"You can't sit on the fence when it comes to Jesus, Satan owns the fence." Mark Cahill

2-151 D Co. Infantry (Air Assault)
Yojimbo

Return to General Entertainment