does anyone know of a good movie...

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby Radical Dreamer » Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:05 pm

SirThinks2Much wrote:Tootsie. I implore you to watch Tootsie.

Much better than Mrs. Doubtfire, which is also good however but has cussing and such.

And I second that. XD Tootsie is a GREAT movie, with one of my favorite Bill Murray lines...

"I'm just afraid you're gonna burn in hell for all of this."

:lol: Great, great movie. XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Bobtheduck » Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:13 pm

rocklobster wrote:BTW, you might also want to watch the Peter Sellers version of the Pink Panther series. Also, I highly recommend the National Lampoon Vacation Trilogy: National Lampoon's Vacation, National Lampoon's European Vacation,and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. And if you want a movie loaded with cameos, watch Blues Brothers. It's even got Ray Charles and the queen of soul herself, Aretha Franklin (if you don't know who those people are, I weep for you.)

I'd have to disagree... I'd say if you want clean, DON'T go for national lampoon... Not clean... I'm not sure about Pink Panther, but considering a very iffy (though rather funny) scene in MGS3 was a pink panther reference, I'm not sure about that... I haven't seen any of them, though...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby Maledicte » Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:53 pm

Radical Dreamer wrote:And I second that. XD Tootsie is a GREAT movie, with one of my favorite Bill Murray lines...

"I'm just afraid you're gonna burn in hell for all of this."

:lol: Great, great movie. XD

Did you know that Bill Murray wasn't credited in the movie?

I like his last line..."Now that is one - nutty - hospital."

It's a terrific comedy, it's fairly clean, and it doesn't have those overly dramatic segments with no humor in it.
Maledicte

Previous

Return to General Entertainment