People, what are we going to do with Lucas?

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby Scribs » Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:13 pm

Lucas must be terminated!

After seeing the 2 prequils I Knew it was true. He sanctioned all the books that were written from The Thrawn Trillogy to the NJO and yet he pays them no heed in writing the new movies! Do we ever see a Camaasi in the background? Do we ever Here mention Of Joras Cabaoth or see him on the Jedi Council? Does he have the charachters enter any of the numerous planets mentioned in the books instead of inventing places of his own that are supposedly important but are never mentioned in the Books!? No, the answer is No and will remain No!

Someone must terminate him and replace him with a clone that looks like Lucas but has the brain of Timothy Zahn!

Only then can this canage be ended!

(why is there no smiley for rightious anger!)
"I concluded from the begining that this would be the end; and I am right, for it is not half over."
-Sir Boyle Roche
Scribs

Postby Raiden no Kishi » Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:40 pm

Nah, how about one that has the brain of Jhonen Vasquez?

Rai
[raiden's liveJournal]

[color="Indigo"]"I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you . . . stranger."[/color]

Strollin' in at dawn, wakin' up at noon's gonna catch up to me soon
'Just sleep when you're dead' is what I said 'cause I'm jumpin' off the moon
Raiden no Kishi

Location: Ticking away/The hours that make up the dull day . . .

Postby umathurmanlover » Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:13 pm

yeah, the books are a totally different universe compared to the movie universe, I guess you could believe in whatever version you want to.

I actually think episode III is going to be pretty good, but then again, I liked the Ewoks. (jk)
umathurmanlover

Previous

Return to General Entertainment