Advent Children

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby Soukoru » Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:21 am

Tom Dincht wrote:Please edit your message when you add something. Doubleposting isn`t really that neccessary.

Ugh, I sound like my mod now. XD! (Get it, mod=mom? Eh.....)

It`s okay we forgive you because you`re a

http://www.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew/funny/noob.jpg

Back on topic, I envy you since I have been patiently awaiting it and being ticked off because of release date push backs since Summer 2004.

Oie, is that a picture of you? XD

Alright, back on topic again, I can't even believe that some people were waiting since the summer of 04. I learned about it from the 05 E3 when one of the Gamestop stores had a demo of some E3 demos that were to be released on the upcoming PS3. I happened to see a Final Fantasy VII demo (and thats what sparked fans to think that a remake of the game was coming out). Then two months later, I watched it with my friends.
I can't wait for it to come out also. Having seen it, I also want to get it and support all that went into this film.

For those others reading this, lemme just say this. Be glad that this is not going in theater or this might even beat Lord of the Rings. Also, when you buy it, you might wonder why you didn't pay *more*.

On the downside of it, the storyline isn't the best, but it isn't the worst. This film revolves around the CG. The CG, in and of itself, will leave your mouth hanging. Beautiful. Wonderful. Extrodinary.
DDR Master

Ph34R t3E Cu73 0n3s
Soukoru

Postby Tommy » Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:03 am

That is NOT a picture of me.

That guy is too cute in a girl`s perspective to be me. XD
FKA Tom Dincht

Check out my band if you've got the time.
http://encompass1.bandcamp.com/
Tommy

Previous

Return to General Entertainment