Big NFL Trade

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Big NFL Trade

Postby Stephen » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:25 pm

You guys been watching some of the NFL moves around the league? Its crazy. The Redskins have picked up a slew of new players. Miami gets Culpepper...and now todays shocker.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/IND/9326982

Talk about a shocker. Indy kicks Vanderjagct to the curb and brings in Vinatieri.
Stephen

Postby White » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:27 pm

That Has To Be One of The Most Shocking Trades I've Seen In A Long Time <_<

Poor, Poor Vanderjagct :(

Your Bro In Christ,

White
White

Postby Stephen » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:30 pm

Well, I felt bad for Vanderjagct till the way he acted on Letterman after they lost to the Steelers this year. Like it was one big joke. Dude has the easiest job on a football team, he chokes and shanks a kick...and thinks its funny? I say good for Indy. It shows they really want a title. And keeping people like Vanderjagct won't make that happen. Now if they can just get Peyton to grow up and stop blaming everyone else on the team...lol.
Stephen

Postby Pent » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:29 pm

Wo! That might get them over the hump maybe. Even though Vanderjact was allready a pretty good kicker. At least Veniteri will make it when it really counts. I mean 3 Super Bowl winning kicks?! This guy, out of any of the kickers, will probably go down in history as the most respected kickers...if you can respect a kicker. Well there are some that actaully get buff and make tackles. Then they can do everything everybody else on the kickoff team can do, plus something else. I'd respect that kicker.
Pent

Postby mitsuki lover » Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:37 pm

If the Colts had made it to the Super Bowl the way everyone thought they were this trade probably would not have been made or not as soon.
mitsuki lover

Postby Stephen » Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:13 pm

Well thats because winning is winning. You could go 15-1 and if your 1 is at the Superbowl, somthing needs to change.
Stephen

Return to General Entertainment