Mulan

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Mulan

Postby Jran » Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:59 pm

Mulan is one of Disney's Greast movies EVER!
Who thinks so too?
Jran

Postby CHILD OF AVALON » Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:13 pm

*stands up proud* I do.... I love the song we are man... the sequal stunk like monkeys though
I <3 my sister Kit-chan very muchly :hug:
CHILD OF AVALON

Location: in the middle of nowhere usa which is just north of oblivion and south of end of the world

Postby The Last Bard » Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:15 pm

How true! It is a fantastic movie.
The Last Bard

Postby Tenshi no Ai » Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:19 pm

I just watched it for the first time last year cause it's always been one of those movies that I've never seen for some reason... but I really liked it^^
Tenshi no Ai

Postby ChristianKitsune » Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:21 pm

WE ARE MEN!!! hehe I like that too

Its a good movie, but the sequel made me sick to my stomach....
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby White Raven » Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:29 pm

I liked it to.
It was one of my dad's favs.
formerly known as ILoveArt

My Deviant Art

Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic. Dave Barry

bigsleepj wrote: Unfinished stories never leave you, nor do they fester. They only grow better, like wine locked away in a deep dark cellar, waiting for you to bottle it and bring it to the light.
White Raven

Postby Stephen » Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:44 pm

Moved to the movie area.
Stephen

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:51 pm

After The Lion King its my favourite Disney cartoon! I'm not even going to bother seeing the sequel though.
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby soul alive » Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:47 pm

I love Mushu. Mulan is at the top of my favorite Disney cartoons, not quite the top, but way up there.

I am not a fan of the "I-swear-we're-not-out-to-con-parents-who-don't-know-any-better-than-to-buy-this-crap-for-their-kids" sequels Disney comes out with. Mulan II was no different, but you have to admit it wasn't as bad as some of the others out there. I found myself making the :shady: face pretty often throughout the film.

I was going to rant more, but I've stopped myself from doing so. *kicks soapbox as far away as possible*
-Sara-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Cruce Salus, a webmanga. --- Status: Undergoing rewrites, currently offline

soul-alive.deviantart.com

"People say I'm strange, does it make me a stranger / That my best friend was born in a manger?" 'Jesus Freak' - dc Talk
soul alive

Postby TurkishMonky » Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:53 am

I love Mulan! I've watched it so manny times i can quote from memory, and have done so in one sititng, 95% of the movie, including songs :thumb:
TurkishMonky

Postby Tenshi no Ai » Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:40 am

soul alive wrote:
I am not a fan of the "I-swear-we're-not-out-to-con-parents-who-don't-know-any-better-than-to-buy-this-crap-for-their-kids" sequels Disney comes out with. Mulan II was no different, but you have to admit it wasn't as bad as some of the others out there. I found myself making the :shady: face pretty often throughout the film.

I will admit Disney HAS made at least one good choice with sequels though... if anyone's seen The Rescuers Downunder I LOVED that movie, while the orginal was actually pretty blah for me :/ One example of SOMETHING good they did. I also quite enjoyed Lion King 2: Simba's Pride as well^^ Never did (and probably never will) see Mulan 2 though :/
Tenshi no Ai

Postby soul alive » Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:41 am

If you can handle cheesy and going 'oh, geeze,' every few minutes, you can probably sit through Mulan 2 without too much collateral damage.

!!! Rescuers Downunder is one of my favorite Disney cartoons. ^^
-Sara-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Cruce Salus, a webmanga. --- Status: Undergoing rewrites, currently offline

soul-alive.deviantart.com

"People say I'm strange, does it make me a stranger / That my best friend was born in a manger?" 'Jesus Freak' - dc Talk
soul alive

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:00 pm

Talk about a stereotypical view of Austraila though! (lol)
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby Tenshi no Ai » Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:12 pm

Warrior 4 Jesus wrote:Talk about a stereotypical view of Austraila though! (lol)

Well, Disney does that sort of thing for ever culture they make a movie on ^^ I mean Americans have Pocahantus, Chinese have Mulan (nothing for Japan though! :/), and of course, us Canadians have Brother Bear :/ Although alot of people I knew loved that movie and quoted them stereotypical talking moose.
Tenshi no Ai

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:19 pm

True, but are those representations really as cringe-worthy as an Australian portrayl Crocodile Dundee, or Steve Irwin style? (lol)
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby Radical Dreamer » Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:07 pm

Aww, I have good memories of this movie. :D *went to see it when it was out in theaters still* It does have some really catchy songs, but I think my favorite one is "Reflection." That song is just so beautiful! Anyways, yeah, I really like this movie!
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby fudgecake » Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:22 pm

heck yes! mulan is SO cool and brave. WE ARE WARRIORS. not just guyz...guyz think they can do more than girls it seemed like... but mulan showed them wat women r made of. my fav, song is "reflection" my voice is pretty scratchy when i tryed sing it though...
Cinderella walked on broken glass
Sleeping Beauty let a whole lifetime pass
it was all about pain, hurt and tears
love's all about facing your biggest fears
fudgecake

Return to General Entertainment