Garet Johnson: On American Idol

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Garet Johnson: On American Idol

Postby Linksquest » Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:08 pm

GARET JOHNSON. For any of you who have been watching American Idol this time around, he was the little cowboy that sang only in front of Turkeys. He got past the first initial round, made it to hollywood, and then past the first round, but then tnt we all learned that he did not make it to the next one.

He really does need lessons, but as he stated before he couldn't get the money to do so, because he lived in a poor town. I think he really does have potential as he is only 18. I think he is a really cool person and would really like to meet him in person someday. I really like his personality, which is sorta like mine, but i have been too contaminated with society.

I really think that what American Idol did with the parody of BROKENCORD mountain... was really mean... i was furious. But anyway, has anyone else liked Garet, or been watching american idol this time around? What are your thoughts? Would you vote for Garet if he came back in, say, 3 or 4 years with training?

For those of you who have no idea what i'm talking about, you can go to this fansite, in which there is video from his audition: http://www.garetjohnsononline.com/video.htm
DO YOU FLY FOR FUN?!

I give props to these ANIMEs/MANGAs: GRAVE OF THE FIREFLIES, AZUMANGA DAIOH, MONSTER, SAILOR MOON SERIES, AKAGE NO ANNE, BOTTLE FAIRY, MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO, HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE, PARANOIA AGENT, YAKITATE!! JAPAN, UTAWARERUMONO, KANON, FULL MOON WO SAGASHITE, & YOTSUBA&!

LINKSQUEST's PASSIONS are: READING (especially books by authors: Lois Lowry, L.M. Montgomery, Ray Bradbury, C.S. Lewis) WRITING, SINGING, ACTING, COMPOSING, PIANO, PHOTOGRAPHY, ART, COOKING, MYST series, ZELDA series,OLD TIME RADIO , New Time Radio, SPANISH, LANGUAGES, and the list goes on.
Unlucky Secret Bump Thread Member #13

"WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT ENERGY BILLS!"
Linksquest

Return to General Entertainment