Underworld Evolution

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby TrigunX89 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:17 am

Saw it today, and liked it. In fact, I liked it more than I thought. However, I could have done without the sex scene. (and yes, you can see one girl's breasts for a few seconds, to whoever was wondering)
TrigunX89

Postby Archan » Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:43 pm

Kisa wrote:I wanna see it! Still need to see the first one too, lol, but looks good ^^

Actually, the first one is more tame then the sequel, no sex scene either, I still have to go buy the "Uber-special we got to many extra features version of Underworld". To this day I hold these werewolf designs above all others. They were designed by Tatopolis (Think thats how you spell his name) whom also designed the characters for Stargate, the Aliens in Independence Day, and the Creatures in the newly released movie "The Cave" (Which I also recomend for a quick pop-corn flick).

God bless,
Archan
1 Peter 5:10 "But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you."
Archan

Location: Hold on, "Baratta Klaatu Nikto" Now Currently fighting evil, saving puppies, that sort of

Postby GrubbTheFragger » Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:52 am

yea i need to buy the big special edition dvd also since i have never seen it.
Follow and suggest movies.

Lightscameracritics.wordpress.com

Now running the 15 days of halloween.
GrubbTheFragger

Postby creed4 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:40 pm

I did that, Got the first one uncut, It was a good buy.
Tis No Fool to lose what he can not keep to gain what he can never lose.
What does it profit a man to gain the World yet lose his soul.
Choose Life that you Might live.
creed4

Postby DragonSlayer » Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:16 pm

Archan wrote:
Actually, the first one is more tame then the sequel, no sex scene either, I still have to go buy the "Uber-special we got to many extra features version of Underworld". To this day I hold these werewolf designs above all others. They were designed by Tatopolis (Think thats how you spell his name) whom also designed the characters for Stargate, the Aliens in Independence Day, and the Creatures in the newly released movie "The Cave" (Which I also recomend for a quick pop-corn flick).

God bless,
Archan

Actually I bought the super uber special editoin of the first Underworld and it had a nudie scene with one the female vampires somewhere in the middle, it was uncut and recut and extended version, but the special features were awsome.It shows how they got Lucis to run up on the car in the middle of the movie.
Dont ever doubt God. He can help when thing even are impossible for a Human to work out.God can help us with everything, no matter how long it takes, how much it may seem he's not doing, never doubt God.
DragonSlayer

Postby Archan » Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:28 am

DragonSlayer wrote:Actually I bought the super uber special editoin of the first Underworld and it had a nudie scene with one the female vampires somewhere in the middle, it was uncut and recut and extended version, but the special features were awsome.It shows how they got Lucis to run up on the car in the middle of the movie.

Really, must've only been exclusive to the "Uber" edition. I recently rented the "Not so Uber, but we still got cool extra stuff" Version of UW, and never ran into any nudity...thanks for the 411 though, always good to know what version of what has what (Wait, *Doubles checks what he wrote* Okay I made some kind of sense..... :sweat: )

God Bless,
Archan
1 Peter 5:10 "But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you."
Archan

Location: Hold on, "Baratta Klaatu Nikto" Now Currently fighting evil, saving puppies, that sort of

Previous

Return to General Entertainment