Toon Disney

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Toon Disney

Postby mitsuki lover » Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:23 pm

Ok be honest how many of you out there watch Toon Disney and if you do what shows do you watch?
My list:
*Digimon
*SuperRobotMonkeyHyperForceGo!(ok Kari Wahlgren's in it so give me a break! :lol: )
*W.I.T.C.H.(stands for the girls' initials:Wilma,Irma,Tarane,Cornelia and Hay Lin)
*Beyblades
*Shinzo
*The Tick
*X Men
*Spider-man
mitsuki lover

Postby Tommy » Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:43 pm

Actually, I would be more hesitant to give you a break for your 3rd choice.

If we scroll down, all the shows are good starting with Shinzo IMO, but I cannot fins myslef to agree with beyblade and up.
FKA Tom Dincht

Check out my band if you've got the time.
http://encompass1.bandcamp.com/
Tommy

Postby Archan » Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:24 pm

The TICK!!!!! (Spooooooooooooon!)
Spider Man,
X-Men

Those are roughly it.
God bless,
Archan
1 Peter 5:10 "But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you."
Archan

Location: Hold on, "Baratta Klaatu Nikto" Now Currently fighting evil, saving puppies, that sort of

Postby mitsuki lover » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:30 pm

Toon Disney is my alternative for when there's nothing decent on AS.Currently I watch The Tick and X Men on Saturdays between IGPX and FMA.
As far as it goes I think W.I.T.C.H. is probably French made.Any way it's mainly a non-Japanese Magic Girl show.
mitsuki lover

Postby Tommy » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:44 pm

Which is why it reminds me of the winx.
FKA Tom Dincht

Tommy

Postby Ratrace » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:52 pm

Ive watched most of those...*bows head in shame* but on a different channel. W.I.T.C.H and Winx are basicaly the same from the half an ep. each i've seen. Whats the Tick?
Ratrace

Postby Lynx » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:57 pm

i do enjoy a good show of "house of mouse" now and again
In my heart's sequestered chambers
Lie truths stripped of poet's gloss...
Lynx

Postby Tommy » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:59 pm

Lynx wrote:i do enjoy a good show of "house of mouse" now and again

Same here, it reminds me of my childhood.
FKA Tom Dincht

Tommy

Postby Lady Macbeth » Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:16 pm

I, unfortunately, enjoyed the old Toon Disney more - when Disney's "core" line-up included "Darkwing Duck", "Gargoyles", "Chip 'n Dale's Rescue Rangers", "Aladdin the Series" and "Tale Spin".

I am familiar with both "W.I.T.C.H." and "Winx Club" - they're originally comic series from DisneyItaly. The comics are available in many countries worldwide except the United States; the novelizations and the TV shows are available here. IMHO, Winx Club is the superior series - I don't approve of a lot of the themes in W.I.T.C.H., including the girls constantly sneaking around behind their parents' backs - Winx Club at least includes the main character turning to her parents with the truth of her situation, and asking for their advice and permission for life-changing decisions.
Toto, I don't think we're in Oz anymore...

I'm a woman - when I'm lost, I ask for directions.

Genjyo Sanzo: Banishing Stupidity, One Idiot at a Time
Lady Macbeth

Postby CrimsonRyu17 » Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:37 pm

Actually, i have to admitt that I do watch Shinzo and Beyblade. but that's when I'm waiting for the anime on AS to come on. my little sister loves Shinzo to death so I watched it with her. it isn't that bad really. as for Beyblade, I thinks it's alright. it tends to be alittle annoying at times but so far it's good.

I guess this only proves that anime is making it's way to the US even more. I mean, we have anime on Toon Disney, anime on Nickelodeon(SP?), and CN and AS. If i'm wrong, sorry but I have noticed that's there more of it.

but not to get off subject, that the only thing I do watch is Shinzo and Beyblade on Toon Disney. my mom would freak if she saw me watching W.I.T.C.H and I'm not really interested in it anyway. as for the rest of them, I never really payed much attention to them either. it's just Shinzo and Beyblade for me.
CrimsonRyu17

Postby Chiyocities » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:38 am

Lady Macbeth wrote:I, unfortunately, enjoyed the old Toon Disney more - when Disney's "core" line-up included "Darkwing Duck", "Gargoyles", "Chip 'n Dale's Rescue Rangers", "Aladdin the Series" and "Tale Spin".

Wow. I totally remember the old afternoon lineup of these shows. They were on a different channel I believe, but it was the one lineup I would watch almost everyday after school.
Chiyocities

Postby Tommy » Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:46 am

I liked the old normal disney channel more altogether because they played John candy movies like "Uncle Buck" and "The Great Outdoors", and they even played "The Back to the Future" trilogy frequently. Obviously they did a neat editing job and made these movies squeaky clean.

They also had original movies like "Brink" which was awesome.

And their cartoon lineup even included "Sonic the Hedgehog", "Bonkers", "Ghargoyles", ect.

Those were the good days.

Now they give us movies like "High School Musical". BLEH!

The only good movie Disney has made in a lONG time was the wrestling one called "Going to the Mat" IMO.
FKA Tom Dincht

Tommy

Postby mitsuki lover » Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:27 pm

I watched regular Disney Channel back when they still had Vault Disney late at night.When they'd run classic shows like The Wonderful World Of Disney,The Mickey Mouse Club(with Annette Funnicello!)and my favorite Zorro.
mitsuki lover

Return to General Entertainment