Best Batman actor

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby bbboy21 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:10 am

Well....lets see...I actually voted for Conroy because he just simply has the voice of Batman. I mean its like your seeing a actual comic book. But as for best Live performance...eh between Keatan and Bale...its really hard to choose which one...
:hug: You gotta love it ^.^
bbboy21

Postby Crossdive » Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:53 pm

I honestly only see Adam West's Batman as enjoyable in the case of people who grew up with it or who like older 'classic' shows of that sort. I myself saw it a bit when I was little (it used to rerun on some channels sometimes), and I wasn't too impressed even then, I just liked it better than I do now because I was easier to satisfy and because at the time my parents didn't like the Tim Burton films so I had that to substitute. In my own opinion, Conroy is the only animated Batman I have ever seen that was perfect for the role, and likewise, Keaton and Bale are THE live-action Batman adaptions for me. They did a perfect job, Batman is meant to be dark and edgy, not light, grinning, Superfriends cartoon-style where he loves to call Robin 'old chum'.
Jesus is Lord.
Crossdive

Location: Where would you live if you were me? But seriously, Colorado. (Someday, I'll be in Nihon!)

Previous

Return to General Entertainment