Diary of a Mad Black Woman

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Diary of a Mad Black Woman

Postby Golden_Griff » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:58 am

Did anyone see this movie by any chance?

I thought it was really good. It wasn't action-packed or plagued with sex scenes but in my opinion the movie did very well without any of that.
Don't let the title mislead you though: the movie has a lot of Christian values in it.
My art album! (Click Here!) :cool:

Proud member of P.W.M.O.U.W.I.A.T.M.A. : People Who Make Odd and Ugly Words In an Attempt To Make Acronymns.

"You don't have to be great to start, but you do have to start to be great."--Joe Sabah
Golden_Griff

Postby Debitt » Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:07 pm

I haven't seen it, but I did read the summary and it looked like a fun movie to see. x3; I'll have to check it out.

[SIZE="5"](*゚∀゚)アハア八アッ八ッノヽ~☆[/SIZE]
[SIZE="1"]DEBS: Fan of that manga where the kid's head is on fire.[/SIZE]
Debitt

Postby Golden_Griff » Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:46 pm

I don't even go to the movies that often. Hey, if I say it's a good movie, it's gotta be a good movie! But then everyone have their own tastes and interests so what I think is awesome may be junk to someone else.

But I was reading some movie reviews in a local paper...I don't know who wrote those articles but apparently they didn't see half of the movies they reviewed! :shady: How can you give Diary of a Mad Black Woman one star and some other movie three stars (won't name any to avoid offending ppl who liked it) that's about the same cliched thing those movies are always about?? That's bologna! :stressed:
My art album! (Click Here!) :cool:

Proud member of P.W.M.O.U.W.I.A.T.M.A. : People Who Make Odd and Ugly Words In an Attempt To Make Acronymns.

"You don't have to be great to start, but you do have to start to be great."--Joe Sabah
Golden_Griff

Postby Stephen » Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:55 pm

http://theedge.bostonherald.com/movieReviews/view.bg?articleid=638

I just read that, and it pretty much said what I personaly thought the movie would probably be about. Sounds fairly racialy degrading to be honost. Then again, thats only my opinion. If you enjoyed the movie, cool beans.
Stephen

Return to General Entertainment