Blind Justice

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Blind Justice

Postby Maledicte » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:04 am

has anyone else been watching this show? I thought the first episode was all right, but only all right...I felt it had too many blind-person cliches. I stuck around for the next episode, and while I didn't see the whole thing, I was pleasantly surprised. Not by it's storytelling quality, but by the morality tale they mixed into it--the case the main character, James Dunbar, is working on deals heavily with infidelity, which prompts him to clean up his act within his own marriage, which I thought was very nice. You don't see a lot of that on TV anymore. So I might be sticking around with this show.
Maledicte

Postby the_lizardqueen » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:14 am

I've been meaning to catch this show, it looks kinda interesting. Though for some strange reason, it makes me think of Daredevil, minus the odd red devil outfit and superpowers :eyebrow:
[color="lightgreen"]"There is an art, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

-The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy[/color]
the_lizardqueen

Postby Maledicte » Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:29 pm

It does, doesn't it?
Maledicte

Postby Ashley » Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:21 pm

I'm not usually one to get too dismissive of a show without even knowing a lot about it, but I wrote this one off as a Daredevil rip off. And without a bald Colin Farrell and a awesome Jennifer Gardner, who wants to see it? :lol:

But you guys are welcome to the show.
Ashley

Postby Maledicte » Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:35 pm

Ashley wrote:I'm not usually one to get too dismissive of a show without even knowing a lot about it, but I wrote this one off as a Daredevil rip off. And without a bald Colin Farrell and a awesome Jennifer Gardner, who wants to see it? :lol:

But you guys are welcome to the show.

It's not necessarily the best written show, the best acted show, or granted, the most original show, but hey if it's got some good morals in it I might as well enjoy it.
Maledicte

Return to General Entertainment