Star Wars Episode 3 spoliers

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Star Wars Episode 3 spoliers

Postby Yojimbo » Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:15 pm

Warning if you don't want to see any spoilers for Episode 3 then don't click on this link.

http://www.tpu.fi/~t4jlaaks/ep3/

But really none of it is really that suprising.:eyeroll:
"You can't sit on the fence when it comes to Jesus, Satan owns the fence." Mark Cahill

2-151 D Co. Infantry (Air Assault)
Yojimbo

Postby Roy Mustang » Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:15 pm

Anakin becomes Darth Vader!

NOOOO! Say its not true! :sniffle:

[spoiler] So is Sidious really Palpatine? Because the pics of Sidious vs Yoda, just doesn't look like Palpatine.[/spoiler]

Wingzero22
Roy Mustang

Postby R. Zion » Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:55 pm

I believe the next trailer is coming out in a week or so and will also be shown in front of showings of Robots.
R. Zion

Postby Yojimbo » Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:56 pm

Wingzero22 wrote:Anakin becomes Darth Vader!

NOOOO! Say its not true! :sniffle:

[spoiler] So is Sidious really Palpatine? Because the pics of Sidious vs Yoda, just doesn't look like Palpatine.[/spoiler]

Wingzero22

It's not a big secret that Sidious is Palpatine. Ian McDiarmid has played Palpatine since Return of the Jedi man. It even says in the credits of the movies that he played both Palpatine and Sidious.

He looks exactly like the evil Palpatine we all know from RoTJ to me. Remember the darkside corrupts the body as well. If you notice from The Phantom Menace to now Palpatine gets more evil looking.
"You can't sit on the fence when it comes to Jesus, Satan owns the fence." Mark Cahill

Yojimbo

Postby Maledicte » Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:24 pm

well, there WAS some unsubtle foreshadowing in Episode One when Qui-gon Jinn dies....
"there are always two...the master and the apprentice"
"So which one was killed, the master or the apprentice?"
*zoom in on soon-to-be-Palpatine*
Maledicte

Postby Fsiphskilm » Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:21 pm

I don't k
Last edited by Fsiphskilm on Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm leaving CAA perminantly. i've wanted to do this for a long time but I've never gathered the courage to let go.
Fsiphskilm

Postby Roy Mustang » Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:42 pm

Volt wrote:I don't know...maybe one day I'll rent them all. But... I seriously loathe Star Wars.

I tried watching one of them and I fell asleep, I woke up and it was still on, so I Fell asleep again, and I woke up like... the 3rd time and it was still going, so I just turned off the TV. Stone Cold Emotionless acting, 2D characters, 1D script, I'm possitive if i saw the whole movie I'd change my mind, but I didn't, and I don't want to :grin:

That is okay. Because what you saw was, Lucas, like man! I can take my films and like put them in a computer and like make them the way I wanted to and that would be like so cool Star Wars movies, man!
Roy Mustang

Postby Roy Mustang » Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:43 pm

Crap! I must have mad the board mad with my reply.
Wingzero22
Roy Mustang

Postby blkmage » Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:07 am

There's still hope that Episode III will redeem him of his sins that are Episode I and II.

And yeah, in Episode II it was kind of obvious that Palpatine was Sidious.
blkmage

Postby Roy Mustang » Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:16 pm

Remember the darkside corrupts the body as well.

Yeah, I know that. But he looks his body really really corrupt very fast.

I felt even after watching Ep I that he was Sidious, but looking at those pics of Sidious. It just didn't like it could be him.

Now my question is, was he playing a Sith mind trick on people as he has had the look of Sidious all this time? Then again, he didn't look at ugly when he was talking to Darth Maul in Coruscant.

Wingzero22
Roy Mustang

Postby Yojimbo » Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:15 pm

Wingzero22 wrote:Yeah, I know that. But he looks his body really really corrupt very fast.

I felt even after watching Ep I that he was Sidious, but looking at those pics of Sidious. It just didn't like it could be him.

Now my question is, was he playing a Sith mind trick on people as he has had the look of Sidious all this time? Then again, he didn't look at ugly when he was talking to Darth Maul in Coruscant.

Wingzero22

His "complete" evil look in these pictures is really more about him finally revealing his true self. That he is a Sith destroying the Republic and establishing his Empire in it's place.

Yojimbo

Postby Maledicte » Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:20 am

In any case, this movie is a PREQUEL, so duh everyone knows what's going to happen.
Maledicte

Postby daveedo » Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:10 am

Well from what I see these space battles and light saber battles look awesome.. although i doubt the space battles could be as good as Episode 4 and 6
daveedo

Postby R. Zion » Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:08 pm

Ep 3 full trailer premieres tonight during the OC on Fox (8 pm EST) and will start showing with "Robots" tomorrow.
R. Zion

Postby blkmage » Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:26 pm

Oh. My. Goodness.
That trailer bloody rocked. Especially the second half.
Lucas may redeem himself yet.
blkmage

Return to General Entertainment