Perhaps good news for Raiders fans?

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Perhaps good news for Raiders fans?

Postby Stephen » Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:56 pm

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3415820

I got a feeling he is gonna fit right in. *laughs* Hopefully Oakland uses him good. Unlike how they used Rice and Brown. I wish they would go after a high dollar QB over a WR though. Ah well. I am a Raiders fan...so I will take any even remotely good news.
Stephen

Postby Ashley » Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:53 pm

True, I wish Turner would have taken Collins to the sidelines and replaced him with a real quarterback (Ganon how I miss you!) but I still think this is great news for Oakland. Now let us hope they don't let him go the way of Rice this last season; i.e. not play one of the best recievers in the league.

But yeah, I think he's got that "Oakland charm"
Ashley

Postby termyt » Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:32 am

Hmmm. I think it is better news for Minnesota. WR are plentiful in the NFL. QB's and offensive lines are more important to the success of a franchise than any single WR. Interesting trade, though. I don't think it's what the Raiders needed to address most, but hopefully he will be more help then he is a distraction.
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby Zedian » Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:58 pm

He'll fit in nicely with Oakland, although in order to make a TO kind of change, he will need a solid quaterback and well...Kerry Collins just isn't that.

Minnesota doesn't lose out though since they very well could be drafting some nice receivers in the draft like Michigan's Braylon Edwards and USC's Mike Williams.
Zedian

Postby mitsuki lover » Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:27 pm

Green Bay fans are probably delirious in their happiness.They don't have to face
Moss twice a year now.
mitsuki lover

Return to General Entertainment