So who likes Johhny Depp?

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

So who likes Johhny Depp?

Postby XxMelodyxX » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:46 am

[color="RoyalBlue"]well that was a dumb question. I liked him in Edward Scissorhands ,Crybaby, and Secret Window.[/color]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ;) :thumb: :cool: :)
XxMelodyxX

Postby XxMelodyxX » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:47 am

whoops I forgot to post this in the thread ^ above so what was your favorite role starring him?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ;) :thumb: :cool: :)
XxMelodyxX

Postby LadyRushia » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:35 pm

XxMelodyxX wrote:whoops I forgot to post this in the thread

That's why there's an edit button. ^_^

I've only seen him in Pirates and The Secret Window, but I liked him in both. Captain Jack Sparrow is probably my favorite role, though.
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby GeneD » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:57 pm

I liked him in Pirates and Secret Window. I wasn't that nuts about his Willy Wonka in the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory remake though.
I don't know what broke to make you like this, but I must be broken too if I'm standing here praising your destructiveness. -Rock (Black Lagoon)

As I had encountered kindness, I wanted to be kind myself. -Takashi Natsume (Natsume's Book of Friends)

MAL
Twitter
MOES: Promoting sane sigs.
GeneD

Postby Sheenar » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:00 pm

I loved Edward Scissorhands--one of my favorites. Sad, but beautiful.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:01 am

Yeah, I'm one of those shallow people who just likes Johnny Depp because of his work as Jack Sparrow in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. But you've got to admit, he was almost the only thing going for those movies :eyeroll:
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.
- Ellone, Final Fantasy VIII

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Stephen » Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:22 am

I liked Depp in Secret Window, as well as Sweeny Todd. The Pirates movies of course, and who can forget Depps preformance in the original Nightmare on Elm St?
Stephen

Return to General Entertainment