Tonight on the History Channel: Indiana Jones and the Ultimate Quest

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Tonight on the History Channel: Indiana Jones and the Ultimate Quest

Postby Roy Mustang » Sun May 18, 2008 4:22 pm

I'm not sure if anyone cares about this, but tonight at 8 pm EST, will be a two hour show about the history of the artifacts that base from the movies.

[font="Arial Narrow"][color="Red"]Col. Roy Mustang[/color] [/font]
Roy Mustang

Postby Sheenar » Sun May 18, 2008 4:48 pm

I saw this on the tv listings for tonight. I love the Indiana Jones movies, so it should be interesting to see. I really like the History channel too.

I'll be switching back in forth between this show and the Food Network Challenge --it's fruit sculpting tonight--like they do on cruises--very tropical and ornate. (making flowers from melons, etc.)

I just couldn't decide between the two...
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Return to General Entertainment