The remake of "Hairspray" a must see movie

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

The remake of "Hairspray" a must see movie

Postby HitomiYuriko » Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:30 pm

Wel I took my girls to go see "Hairspray" tonight. I have to say that for those who grow up in 70's-80's, there was a movie called "Hairspray" that starred Ricki Lake and Divine.

This is my review of the new one: The pairing of John Travolta (Mrs. Turnblatt) and Christopher Walken (Mr. Turnblatt) was a genius idea, they were extremely funny and exciting to watch. Michele Phiffer did an excellent job and so did Queen Latifah.

I give this movie: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
[SIZE="1"]Believe

What I believe is what I will become. I believe I am special and that there will never be another like me...not ever. I believe I have been blessed with certain talents that will allow me to serve a purpose higher that my own. I believe we are all connected and that despite our differences we are one. I believe in the power or love and its ability to heal all wounds. I believe there are no acts of coincidence only acts of God that work miraculously in my life. I believe that the lessons I learn will be the lessons I teach.

My Family: SP1, Raven, and my other daughter soon to be named in 2 years, PcSavvy (My Sister)
Been Adopted by: Shadowchild,Mega.EXE
My Adoptions: Lunis--who has my unconditional love and support. :angel:
Shadowchild: who can win an argument with anyone (Hehe)
My Boys in Arms (The ones I'll try to keep from wandering the path of goofiness & craziness:dizzy: ): Yahshua(:angel: on his shoulder watching over him), Nate (AKA Kaemmerite), Sigmaknight, Cap'nNick, BigSleepJ,Scribs, YeshuaKnight, Linkquest, Mr. Smarty Pants, Cephas VII, Kkun, and AziertheSwordsman
My Girls in Arms (The ones I'll be looking out for from time to time): Sakura15, CrimsonRyu17, PrincessZelda, Himura Kaoru, Iz&Trigun4life, Lunis, Jesusfreak84,Shadowchild
And some new friends: JadenMetal,Mithrandir, ShatterHeartArk, and few others
FKA Celestra[/SIZE]
HitomiYuriko

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:05 pm

[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Return to General Entertainment