Doc

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Doc

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:34 pm

We've recently started watching this show (after Mom accidentally stumbled upon it... :lol: ) and it's really one of the better shows out there that I've seen. Does/has anyone else here watch(ed) it? ^_^

For anyone who doesn't know what it is, it's about the goings-on at a big-city medical clinic featuring Billy Ray Cyrus as the lead character -- and at the end of nearly every show he talks about God and the Bible in a very positive light. :)
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:19 am

...Ahem. Has no one else actually seen this show, or has no one else seen it that cares to comment on it? For shame! ;) Well then, I refuse to let this thread die unreplied to so I'll bump it and leave it with the words from the song from the opening credits as performed by Billy Ray himself:

When I was a little boy walking through the woods
Searching for my Daddy through the pine
I guess I made a wrong turn somewhere along the way,
But the Bible says: "Seek, and ye shall find."
Daylight turned to darkness; adventure turned to fear.
When I finally found my way back home His words I still could hear:
"Stand still."
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Return to General Entertainment