Superhero Animated Series these days

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby Fish and Chips » Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:09 pm

rocklobster wrote:You're right. Hush has yet to appear in the animated version of Batman. ANd he probably never will, since he's a serial killer.

If you've seen any of the Ra's Al Ghoul episodes (coolest Batman villain ever), a serial killer would probably be a step "Down" on the ladder. They've had terrorist bombings and oppressive slave conditions, psychopaths and people bent of revenge. Odd that they should draw a line right there, but fine
Fish and Chips

Postby silverSky » Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:12 pm

Fish and Chips wrote:If you've seen any of the Ra's Al Ghoul episodes (coolest Batman villain ever), a serial killer would probably be a step "Down" on the ladder. They've had terrorist bombings and oppressive slave conditions, psychopaths and people bent of revenge. Odd that they should draw a line right there, but fine

Yes I remember Ra's Al Ghoul, he was a very dynamic and different type of Batman Villains, and found him very interesting character with a certain eloquence, who took the ‘ends justifies the means’ to a whole another level, which is further exemplified on his appearance on Batman Beyond.

silverSky
Jhn 1: 1-5 KJ

1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2) The same was in the beginning with God.
3) All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4) In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5) And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Psalm 115: 105-106 OKJ

105) Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
106) I have sworn, and I will perform it, that I will keep thy righteous judgements.

Psalm 91:1-2

1) He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty
2) I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
silverSky

Previous

Return to General Entertainment