Weird movie that I forgot

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Weird movie that I forgot

Postby Puguni » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:16 pm

I read Harina's movie post, and I just remembered a weird movie that I watched once. I'm just curiously wondering what the title was.

Ok, so this is what I remember. I think these two boys went to a haunted mansion as a dare, and this one boy ran into a man while in the house. He was so scared that his hair fell out and he was bald. His hair didn't seem to grow back, so he had to wear a wig. When he went to play soccer, his wig fell off and his teammates ran after him, making fun of him. The other boy who went with him, I think, found a hair growing formula. I think part of the formula was made of peanut butter, but I may be wrong. And then, it worked, because the bald boy grew his hair back. But then, it wouldn't stop growing and his friend sat behind him in class to continuously cut his hair. I forgot what happened afterwards, but I think they went back to the mansion. This was such a weird movie, that I want to see it again.

Thanks!
Puguni

Location: In a place where I can wonder why good grammar doesn't apply on the internet.

Postby creed4 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:16 pm

My friend has that movie, It has peanut butter in the title
Tis No Fool to lose what he can not keep to gain what he can never lose.
What does it profit a man to gain the World yet lose his soul.
Choose Life that you Might live.
creed4

Postby Tommy » Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:29 pm

Sounds like The Peanut Butter Solution.

[Quote=Plot Summary of IMDb] Peanut butter is the secret ingredient for magic potions made by two 'friendly' ghosts. Eleven-year-old Michael looses all of his hair when he gets a 'fright' and uses the potion to get his hair back, but too much peanut butter causes things to get a bit 'hairy'.[/quote]

No, I haven't seen it. XD
Tommy

Return to General Entertainment