Live Action Detective Conan

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Live Action Detective Conan

Postby Doe Johnson » Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:51 am

So, has anyone else seen the live action Detective Conan? What do you think of it? I personally like their choice for Mouri, hehe, he makes me laugh. I suddenly want a Youko poster...
The #1 Fan of mastersquirrel's Voice!

In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri. - Douglas Adams
I smell cinnamon roll-y!!

You fight like a dairy farmer!
The Giver of Quality Hugs
I felt a great bump in the Thread, as if millions of posts suddenly bumped in terror and were suddenly silenced.

No - My birthday isn't really on the Ides of March, but that is the fake date I use everywhere on the Internet.
Adopted: ishy

the cc is special ground, cc's provide protection to all who seek shelter there, no violence can be done in a cower corner - it is known
Doe Johnson

Postby Esoteric » Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:53 am

Live action? Reeeaaaallly? I like Detective Conan, but I haven't heard of this yet. How does one see it -DVD?...Download?...Visit Japan? ;)
Esoteric

Postby mitsuki lover » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:18 pm

Never heard that one was in the making.Did we miss something with all the talk of the live action Transformers and possible live action Neon Genesis Evangelion films being talked about all over the place?
mitsuki lover

Postby MasterDias » Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:36 pm

I assume she is talking about the live-action TV drama that began this fall in Japan. I haven't seen any of it, but it is supposed to be a prequal to the anime/manga's storyline.
-----------------------------------------
"Always seek to do good to one another and to all."
1 Thessalonians 5:15

"Every story must have an ending." - Auron - Final Fantasy X

"A small stone may make a ripple at first, but someday it will be a wave." - Wiegraf - Final Fantasy Tactics
MasterDias

Postby Doe Johnson » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:41 am

Yep, it's before he turns into Conan. You can find it on YouTube. I had been searching for it for a couple weeks and could never figure out where to download it at, but someone finally uploaded it to YouTube so I'll probably just finish it there. *huggles Shinichi*
The #1 Fan of mastersquirrel's Voice!

In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri. - Douglas Adams
I smell cinnamon roll-y!!

You fight like a dairy farmer!
The Giver of Quality Hugs
I felt a great bump in the Thread, as if millions of posts suddenly bumped in terror and were suddenly silenced.

No - My birthday isn't really on the Ides of March, but that is the fake date I use everywhere on the Internet.
Adopted: ishy

the cc is special ground, cc's provide protection to all who seek shelter there, no violence can be done in a cower corner - it is known
Doe Johnson

Postby mitsuki lover » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:03 pm

Oh,well you never did say what you meant by live action so I thought you meant they made it into a movie.
What's the show called?
mitsuki lover

Return to General Entertainment