Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby Kenshin17 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:36 pm

You snaped the picture wrong! You cut off half my face!!!
A nightingale in a golden cage
That's me locked inside reality's maze
Come someone make my heavy heart light
Come undone, bring me back to life
It all starts with a lullaby
Kenshin17

Postby heero yuy 95 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:55 pm

"Sire, we have brought the head of your arch enemy on a platter."

"You fool! That's only his bike helmet!"

Hehe. Good one! BTW it's not a helmet, it's the head of Gundam RX-78. But that's okay, it's kinda' small.
heero yuy 95

Postby bigsleepj » Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:16 pm

heero yuy 95 wrote:Hehe. Good one! BTW it's not a helmet, it's the head of Gundam RX-78. But that's okay, it's kinda' small.

Beware the Ides of March, great Caesar!
bigsleepj

Postby c.t.,girl » Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:46 pm

is that the sound of electricity i hear?! o.o *o*/ electricity=evilness!

(just so you know...i thought you're sorta looked like a quaker...lol twas my reasoning for the electricity. ^^)
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby bigsleepj » Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:58 pm

Look me in the eyes and soon you shall be in my power. Mwahahaaaaa!
bigsleepj

Postby c.t.,girl » Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:04 pm

aha! you can't get me! for i...the quaker oats man! have shades! :evil: MUAHAHAHA!!! :evil:
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby CephasWhite » Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:05 pm

Oro? Who's this man holding the camera? Why do I have this spiky yellowish hair? How is a kitty like me talking like this???? I'M A CAT, I CAN'T TALK, I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO TALK, WAAAAAAH!!! THE WORLD'S COMING TO AN END!!!!!!!!!.........notice how ecstatic I am? tee hee.
Two Steps From Hell - Tristan <--(click)
†††††††††††††
We have been here long enough to know
That we are all brothers and sisters in Christ,
So if you are in need of help,
We shall give you His advice.

May God add his blessings upon you,
That you will live this day and forever,
And when He comes to the earth again,
We will all go together...

Into Heaven for Eternity...

[SIZE="5"][color="Green"]M[/color][color="Red"]E[/color][color="Green"]R[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]Y[/color] [color="Red"]C[/color][color="Green"]H[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]I[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]T[/color][color="Red"]M[/color][color="Green"]A[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]![/color][color="Red"]![/color][color="Green"]![/color][/SIZE]
CephasWhite

Postby c.t.,girl » Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:08 pm

*looks at vash dancing*...*thinks to self* ...uh...he's just gotta be on some kind of medication...hm...i wonder if he'll give me any...(:P jk ^_~)

c.t.,girl

Postby CephasWhite » Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:10 pm

feeear da kiiity!
†††††††††††††

[SIZE="5"][color="Green"]M[/color][color="Red"]E[/color][color="Green"]R[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]Y[/color] [color="Red"]C[/color][color="Green"]H[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]I[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]T[/color][color="Red"]M[/color][color="Green"]A[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]![/color][color="Red"]![/color][color="Green"]![/color][/SIZE]
CephasWhite

Postby c.t.,girl » Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:13 pm

uh...i see no kitty...only a strange little man...>.>

c.t.,girl

Postby CephasWhite » Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:16 pm

O_o :lol:

can't stay mad at a face like this ^w^ you know you love me peoples!
†††††††††††††

CephasWhite

Postby PrincessZelda » Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:20 pm

"I have mascara on!"

Lol, just kidding!!!
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."

PrincessZelda

Postby CephasWhite » Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:24 pm

=_=...I'm warnin' ya little missy...:lol:

UGH! YOU GOT THE WRONG SIDE OF MY FACE! THIS IS NOT MY GOOD SIDE!! Fine, I'm going to my trailer...and you can kiss this smile goodbye *slam*
†††††††††††††

CephasWhite

Postby righteous_slave » Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:27 am

Yeah, I beat you to a post. Whatcha gonna do about it? (see a few pages back)
ImageImage
You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness. Rom. 6:18

God can do anything, anytime, anyway He wants to.......if He wants to paint me blue and hang me upside down nekkid from an apple tree, thats alright, as long as it's God doing it. Of course, if He comes through with a directive like that, I might have to ask for some I.D. Michael Wanke
righteous_slave

Postby termyt » Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:16 am

What eye make-up?
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby Lunis » Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:09 pm

WATER! Need...water! I'm so thirsty!
It is the infirmity of little minds to be dazzled with everything that sparkles.
Lunis

Postby AngelSakura » Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:18 pm

<<Knives: Dude. Legato. What the HECK is up with gravity today? It's all, like, diagonal n' stuff. And who painted the walls pink?

Legato (offscreen): Gravity is not known to me, but it was Midvalley that I assigned painting duty.>>
*lol* I can just see Midvalley painting the Gung-Ho Gun's hideout pink...
Think happy thoughts.
AngelSakura

Postby Hitokiri » Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:24 pm

Just cause I broke a vase...
Hitokiri

Postby Lunis » Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:27 pm

Angelsakura wrote: (Lol, I know. That was a really funny caption. XD)

Spinal injuries are frequent in this line of business.
It is the infirmity of little minds to be dazzled with everything that sparkles.
Lunis

Postby bigsleepj » Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:48 pm

I dare say that it is the kind of face that grows on one, and who am I to quarrel with the wild fruits on the Tree of Life. Why someday it might grow on me.
bigsleepj

Postby Lunis » Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:32 pm

Mia-hee, mia-hu, mia-ha, mia-haha! *dances*

(Sorry, I bet I'm annoying the crud out of everybody with my continuous mentions of Dragostea Din Tei, but I couldn't help it! x_x)
Lunis

Postby mitsuki lover » Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:47 pm

Yes,I am King of the World...Wanna Make Somethin' Of It?
mitsuki lover

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:10 am

I'm actually wearing pink fuzzy bunny slippers
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby Lunis » Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:23 am

What? Ski goggles are out of fashion?! Why wasn't I notified?!
Lunis

Postby Felix » Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:39 am

So how's the weather up there?! (sorry...that was the first thing that came to mind!)
Felix

Postby Lunis » Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:47 am

Don't you dare even think about giving me a funny caption. :shady:
Lunis

Postby mitsuki lover » Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:24 pm

I said I wanted the PINK Cadillac...Wanna make something of it?
mitsuki lover

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:38 pm

Actually, I haven't been out in the sun much lately, how could you tell?
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby mitsuki lover » Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:28 pm

Enough with these Velma Jokes!
mitsuki lover

Postby bigsleepj » Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:47 pm

I always wanted to be a floating head, you know.
bigsleepj

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing