Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby R. Zion » Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:40 am

The power of my red eyes compells you.....bring me a barber!
R. Zion

Postby Kura Ookami » Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:55 am

I'm a big strong mech. Nobody stands a chance against me in a fight!
Absence is to love as wind is to a flame. It extinguishes the little, it ignites the great.

Life is a test. It is only a test. Had this been real life you would have have been instructed where to go and what to do.

When i argue with reality I lose.....But only 100% of the time.

Once you've decided on a course of action, only you can finish it. As long as you remember that, there's nothing you can't accomplish.
Kura Ookami

Postby Ren_sama » Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:32 pm

Look! My eyes match this background!
Ren_sama

Postby termyt » Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:34 pm

Oh man, I just know that's going to come back to haunt me.
termyt

Postby PumpkinKoRn52 » Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:01 pm

I'm in space dude! Awesome!
"Relax, turn around, and take my hand." Tool
"Heir Kommt Die Sonne." Rammestein
"Now the world is gone, I'm just one. Oh please God help me." Metallica
"Are You Ready?!?" KoRn
"All and all your just another brick in the wall." Pink Floyd.
The downfall of society will be society itself.
Rap is the malignant tumor of the music industry.
I HATE LINKIN PARK
PumpkinKoRn52

Postby R. Zion » Mon Nov 01, 2004 1:38 pm

Fear the power of Microsoft paint!
R. Zion

Postby greyscale42 » Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:06 pm

Dude Body Piercings Rock!!!!!
Now I Just Need To Pierce My Nipples!!!!! Nipples!!!!!!!!
greyscale42

Postby Retten » Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:13 pm

Hey! who turned the lights out!

formerly WhiteBlaze
Retten

Postby righteous_slave » Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:51 pm

If I line up this shot just right, I'll get the ball in the windmill under par!
ImageImage
You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness. Rom. 6:18

God can do anything, anytime, anyway He wants to.......if He wants to paint me blue and hang me upside down nekkid from an apple tree, thats alright, as long as it's God doing it. Of course, if He comes through with a directive like that, I might have to ask for some I.D. Michael Wanke
righteous_slave

Postby c.t.,girl » Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:56 pm

to much caa! must sleep!!
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby Retten » Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:20 am

My new phone and gun in one!

formerly WhiteBlaze
Retten

Postby Hitokiri » Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:35 am

And now for a riveting game of Rock, Paper, Siccors!!!
Hitokiri

Postby oro! » Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:46 am

You can't mess with this.
"I've learned when you throw mud at others, not only do you get your hands dirty, but you also lose a lot of ground." Ravi Zacharias
"Pride grows in the human heart like lard on a pig." Aleksander Solzhenitzen (so call me on it)
"Zeal without knowledge can lead to chaos." - Bob Rohm
"Why don't we love his truth as much as we seem to love his love?"- Cross Movement, in their song "Check us Out"
oro!

Postby Retten » Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:51 am

I'm the king of the jungle listen to my mighty roar! Now in black and white :thumb:

formerly WhiteBlaze
Retten

Postby christianfriend » Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:56 pm

ya like my sword?
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby c.t.,girl » Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:58 pm

no it's hiddious!
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby Dark_angel » Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:59 pm

hee, lookit my new gun, isn't it shiny? ^^
[indent]
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding -provers 9:10

[/indent](Sorting things out, but will be back later.) :angel:
Dark_angel

Postby c.t.,girl » Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:09 pm

i know. i'm so cute!

OOC: okay so you guys do know that vash is crying in my avatar right?!

c.t.,girl

Postby PrincessZelda » Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:13 pm

Actually, i didn't notice...
PrincessZelda

Postby c.t.,girl » Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:17 pm

oh really?! hm well yah he's crying. i made that one my avy cuz that was the day i was in a bad mood a really scary mood that seemed to scare ppl and worry them. sorry bout all that. i've been better tho. oh yah! the avy game!

you ate my mouse! give it!!

c.t.,girl

Postby PrincessZelda » Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:19 pm

Yeah, well I came up with the evil kitty thing when I was in one of those moods. I found a pin, and I was mad, so I drew an evil looking kitty on my hand.

"Can you hear me now? Good."
PrincessZelda

Postby christianfriend » Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:32 pm

I dont like you..grrr *glares*
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby PrincessZelda » Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:35 pm

"My tounge is stuck to the window!"
PrincessZelda

Postby c.t.,girl » Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:37 pm

*kirara looking at seshy*

c.t.,girl

Postby R. Zion » Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:01 pm

You.....you ate my donut......
R. Zion

Postby c.t.,girl » Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:17 pm

and it was good!

c.t.,girl

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:10 pm

"I guess it's about time to get these glasses frames fixed..."
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby R. Zion » Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:16 pm

I've been TRYING to ski....but I just don't seem to be getting anywhere.
R. Zion

Postby c.t.,girl » Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:59 pm

so, would you like your drink small, medium, or large?

c.t.,girl

Postby Kura Ookami » Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:09 am

hello. ....Hello?....HELLO?...Darnit! Why aren't you answering me?
Absence is to love as wind is to a flame. It extinguishes the little, it ignites the great.

Life is a test. It is only a test. Had this been real life you would have have been instructed where to go and what to do.

When i argue with reality I lose.....But only 100% of the time.

Once you've decided on a course of action, only you can finish it. As long as you remember that, there's nothing you can't accomplish.
Kura Ookami

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing