Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby termyt » Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:57 am

YES! Thanks! ;)

Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby Erin » Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:57 am

Oh my gosh I heard that on Star 94.1 the other night it made me laugh quit a bit!

Oh ude I just noticed your age...I can't belive your 31 you so don't act like it :wow!: (no offence) I for some reason allways seem to think of everybody here as my age :eyeroll:

Greetings earthlings I come in peace(ok I know that's lame but my mind wnet blank=( )
The scars will last forever, but nothing compares to the pain that put them there.
Erin

Postby c.t.,girl » Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:37 pm

i think i'm running out of thing to say about this avy but here's another try:

friend of eye: bla bla bla bla orlando bla bla bla.

eye person: uh huh. uh huh. uh huh. wha?! orlando?!! i. love. olando!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

friend: i never said anything about him. do you even listen to me?!

eye: *dies*
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby Danyasaur » Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:52 pm

donuts! . . . donuts! . . . donuts! . . . donuts! . . .
[color="DimGray"]I don't believe that I would die if I saw you face to face;
but that my spirit would become so alive it took my body's place.

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby c.t.,girl » Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:54 pm

break it down now! booyah!
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby MorwenLaicoriel » Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:33 pm

Vash decides that it's time to stir things up around here, so he proposes the idea of "Trigun--the musical!"
[url=l33tbeat.blogspot.com]l33t beat[/url] -- News, reviews and opinions on anime, video games, and fantasy fiction
MorwenLaicoriel

Postby Mr_Anderson » Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:34 pm

i meant to do that...
Shatterheart wrote:Sarcasm is like a butt...everyone has some...and some need to be kicked.
Mr_Anderson

Postby c.t.,girl » Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:34 pm

beep beep

c.t.,girl

Postby Mr_Anderson » Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:37 pm

Donuts!
Shatterheart wrote:Sarcasm is like a butt...everyone has some...and some need to be kicked.
Mr_Anderson

Postby c.t.,girl » Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:40 pm

welcome to the matrix.

c.t.,girl

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Sat Oct 30, 2004 11:14 am

"GAH! Who put a piece of ice down the back of my shirt?"
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Location: Washington, DC (when I'm not in an alternate universe)

Postby R. Zion » Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:04 pm

Now where did I park that yellow submarine?
R. Zion

Postby Danyasaur » Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:05 pm

my ears do NOT look like plastic cups!
[color="DimGray"]I don't believe that I would die if I saw you face to face;
but that my spirit would become so alive it took my body's place.

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby Dragon Master » Sat Oct 30, 2004 1:49 pm

"Jack in, Turn it Up!"
I like hitting things :lickbash:
Dragon Master

Postby R. Zion » Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:15 pm

A yohoho, a yohohe, it is it is a pirates life for meee!
R. Zion

Postby Fantasy Dreamer » Sat Oct 30, 2004 2:16 pm

Those aren't bolts in the sides of my head...
"Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!" - Psalm 31:24

"MOES: Sig. Or sig not. There is no scroll."

My Fanfiction.net account
My DA account
My MAL

"An XD a post will keep humor at its most." - Goldenspines <3
Fantasy Dreamer

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:29 am

Wait a minute, who's hand is that?

(seriously, I just noticed that gloved hand in yer avatar)
Image Image

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Purple"]For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this: that one died for all, therefore all died; and he that died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. II Corinthians 5:14-15[/color][/font]
Blitzkrieg1701

Postby c.t.,girl » Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:31 pm

and you are speeking to me because?

c.t.,girl

Postby Blitzkrieg1701 » Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:35 pm

Oh, so THAT'S who's hand it was!
Image Image

Blitzkrieg1701

Postby c.t.,girl » Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:44 pm

who are you?!

c.t.,girl

Postby Swordguy » Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:13 pm

Did i hit it?
I used to "Follow" Him because i had to....now i would give everything to follow Him.

Me check it out!

Quest for the True Grail

rei wrote:"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."
"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."
"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."
"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."
"Welcome to Corneria!"
"I like swords."

[quote="The forgoten"] .â€
Swordguy

Location: The Largest chunk of concrete these united states know.

Postby Madeline » Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:17 pm

And having slicked back his hair, shined his armor and drawn his sword out of its invisible sheath, Swordguy set out to save the damsel in distress...
Madeline

Postby c.t.,girl » Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:02 pm

*damsel in destress* help!

c.t.,girl

Postby PrincessZelda » Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:10 pm

"Sorry, I think you called the wrong number"
PrincessZelda

Postby c.t.,girl » Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:11 pm

i will eat you!!

c.t.,girl

Postby christianfriend » Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:24 pm

One more hit and I will win lazzer tag...agian...Mwahahahaha
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby c.t.,girl » Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:26 pm

To Many Hits!! Ack!!

c.t.,girl

Postby termyt » Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:11 am

Ow, these glasses hurt my ears.
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby Kura Ookami » Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:30 am

I'm an alien from the planet Zion. Take me to your leader.
Absence is to love as wind is to a flame. It extinguishes the little, it ignites the great.

Life is a test. It is only a test. Had this been real life you would have have been instructed where to go and what to do.

When i argue with reality I lose.....But only 100% of the time.

Once you've decided on a course of action, only you can finish it. As long as you remember that, there's nothing you can't accomplish.
Kura Ookami

Postby Retten » Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:39 am

....why are my eyes red? well that's a long story but don't you think they look pretty

formerly WhiteBlaze
Retten

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing