Spawned by the randomness of the general board, here are the threads where you can do fun, pointless things. You may test the forum's features and make signature or avatar requests. Posts made here do not go towards your post count.

Postby termyt » Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:10 pm

I know what I'm doing. I don't need to watch where I'm goiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg*
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby R. Zion » Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:40 pm

Roger Roger
R. Zion

Postby R. Zion » Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:42 pm

*kicks his double post*
R. Zion

Postby Erin » Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:12 pm

You'll regret the day you through a spit ball at me!
The scars will last forever, but nothing compares to the pain that put them there.
Erin

Postby dareiq s'an » Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:13 pm

I see you!
Nanye Dareiq s'an i ne Matthew i macil God. Lercuvanten i moli Mordoreo.
dareiq s'an

Postby R. Zion » Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:47 pm

Now where are those evolutionists....saying I turned into a bird! I'll get them for that!
R. Zion

Postby Bokushi_Ash » Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:14 am

This is my battle face... GRRR
Once upon a time, there was an ugly barnacle, and he was so ugly, everyone DIED! The End! - Patrick

Let's just say there were two mice and leave it at that! -My sister's attempt at a joke about mice
Bokushi_Ash

Postby Ssjjvash » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:32 am

R. Zion wrote:Now where are those evolutionists....saying I turned into a bird! I'll get them for that!

ROTFL!!!! :lol:

------------------------
(okay, so far, I have prayed for 52 days, 10 hours, 47 minutes, 88 seconds, and 50 hundredths and counting...)
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone
And so hold on when there is nothing left in you
Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!' ...you'll be a Man, my son!

Rudyard Kipling

Satan, bite the dust!Image

"You are not who your mistakes say you are; you are not the sum of your failures!"---Rev. Billy Miller

Proverbs 18:24
Ssjjvash

Postby Kura Ookami » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:48 am

Waah how did this doughnut get into my mouth! MMmmmm. It's quite tasty.
Absence is to love as wind is to a flame. It extinguishes the little, it ignites the great.

Life is a test. It is only a test. Had this been real life you would have have been instructed where to go and what to do.

When i argue with reality I lose.....But only 100% of the time.

Once you've decided on a course of action, only you can finish it. As long as you remember that, there's nothing you can't accomplish.
Kura Ookami

Postby gungrave » Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:24 am

What are you going to do with that radish? :sweat: :hits_self
You find that you have a weapon, an instrument that
will give you power over the wind and sea.
In one word, you can stop time. It is a weapon
so powerful that even God will bow
down to you and all his angels fall at your feet.
What would you do with it?

Adopted: Jack Bond
Adopted: Mega
Adopted By: Black Rose Misao
Adopted By: GrubbTheFragger

then I will be all over those games like white on a paper plate with a styrofoam cup filled with milk in the north pole during a snow storm ---iscryed4u which is my AIM screen name so, I said it XD
Felix wrote:And gungrave, XD I am sure you look quite the man-beast in a suit.

\m/ >,< \m/<-----if u listen to anti hip-hop music Aka metal or just hard rock put this in ur profile and represent

JonathOn !!El perro esta en fuego!!
C.R.A.P. leader
:thumb:
---GamerTag: HxS L3TH4L
gungrave

Postby R. Zion » Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:30 am

You don't know the POWER of the darkside, young skywalker!
R. Zion

Postby righteous_slave » Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:55 pm

Why yeth, thith ith the biggetht tongue thtud in the thtore. With mathing earringth too!!
ImageImage
You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness. Rom. 6:18

God can do anything, anytime, anyway He wants to.......if He wants to paint me blue and hang me upside down nekkid from an apple tree, thats alright, as long as it's God doing it. Of course, if He comes through with a directive like that, I might have to ask for some I.D. Michael Wanke
righteous_slave

Postby dareiq s'an » Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:01 pm

Thats what I look like!?!?
dareiq s'an

Postby Erin » Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:11 pm

Quak!
The scars will last forever, but nothing compares to the pain that put them there.
Erin

Postby c.t.,girl » Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:14 pm

*looks at olando* *swoon* *dies* *wakes* *looks at orlando* *dies with hearts in eyes*
the mom: i don't know what happened i heard a noise and then i saw her like this! *looks at orland* *dies*
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby Erin » Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:25 pm

LOL! U crack me up C.T.!

Is that what I think I see! Yes, it is! The snuggle bear is using downy!(I don't know it's the first thing that poped into my little feeble mind)
Erin

Postby c.t.,girl » Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:31 pm

LOL!!! oh man that what great!!! LOL!!! *wipes tears from eyes*

friend: why do you go for orlando?! jonny depp is sooooo better!!

erin: *kills friend* not anymore!!
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby Dragon Master » Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:43 pm

"This may look like a cheap plastic water gun but really its a cheap plastic Ray gun that will obliterate you all!" ^_^
I like hitting things :lickbash:
Dragon Master

Postby dareiq s'an » Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:45 pm

Is it hot in here, or is it just me...
dareiq s'an

Postby Dragon Master » Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:47 pm

<_< What are you looking at?
I like hitting things :lickbash:
Dragon Master

Postby Kura Ookami » Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:49 pm

I'm a big firey dragon. You'd better keep away from me or else!
Absence is to love as wind is to a flame. It extinguishes the little, it ignites the great.

Life is a test. It is only a test. Had this been real life you would have have been instructed where to go and what to do.

When i argue with reality I lose.....But only 100% of the time.

Once you've decided on a course of action, only you can finish it. As long as you remember that, there's nothing you can't accomplish.
Kura Ookami

Postby c.t.,girl » Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:11 pm

did i hear skittles drop?! :drool:

c.t.,girl

Postby R. Zion » Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:22 pm

What!? I'm no girl! I'm a guy!
R. Zion

Postby c.t.,girl » Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:14 pm

hey this is my face not my costume!!! 'POW!'

c.t.,girl

Postby Kristal*Klear » Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:34 pm

"Wisdom is in the eye of the beholder... and you obviously don't have any." :lol:
Image<<<<---I make Sig Pics! Anybody want one? PM ME!

Check out my Story! PLEASE! Dream World Of Non Existance

Anime Signature Pic options... and just cool pics to look at!
Kristal*Klear

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:05 pm

*looks into camera lens* "I wonder what this thing is... Oops!" *accidentally hits the shutter*
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby c.t.,girl » Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:15 pm

watch me go!!!

c.t.,girl

Postby R. Zion » Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:50 pm

One two three four....works those thighs, ladies!
R. Zion

Postby termyt » Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:19 am

Yiu have to know how to accessorize!
[color="Red"]Please visit Love146.org[/color]
A member of the Society of Hatted Members
If your pedantic about grammar, its unlikely that you'll copy and paste this into your sig, to.
termyt

Postby Erin » Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:17 am

Arn't I cute!(I don't know I was just thinking what a cute little alian he is)
Erin

Previous Next

Return to Goof Off and Testing